Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Boy ? :pepeanger:

Never deny your failures, they're what makes you stronger. :goyea:
Oops sorry, my bad. My memory regarding internet friends is really bad lol
No it's not. Can't do it anymore but anyone is free to host it if interested.
That's a shame, it was the most fun I had on here other than the Leg Debate and AOT 139 threads. One of the best ideas I've seen on here by far.

HM isn't DJ

Sanji's leg is white hot and transformed, .. in HM his body is just on fire it not the same as a superheated, glowing leg.. DJ is not just a leg on fire it a super heated leg itself.. (not the same as what King did on the recent Chapter)

about grill shit yes it did atleast twice as much damage with an intense heated leg underwater compared to basic DJ against Queen

vs

and i don't take sanji's word for his ultimate attack there's a good change he's hiding something special for occasion unlike wadatusmi's
Bruh it did the same amount of damage it's just queens more durable.

His leg on fire is the same exact fire covering his body. It's fueled by passion. It's headcanon to say the fire from diable jambe isn't the same as from hell memories.

Also just realized who I was talking too lol

Bruh it did the same amount of damage it's just queens more durable.

His leg on fire is the same exact fire covering his body. It's fueled by passion. It's headcanon to say the fire from diable jambe isn't the same as from hell memories.

Also just realized who I was talking too lol
its nit the same amount of damage and you can't say that its coz queen is More durable.. reason being the surface damage should be the same on impact which is what differs greatly due to sanji using more intense fire against the kraken .. plus its a kraken 3000m underwater.. so its pretty odd to say only Queen is too durable to be burnt..

logical an intense DJ attacks i vastly superior.. which is what sanji used against the kraken and not against.

and i never said DJ flames is not HM's..
i meant that DJ is leg transformation compared to a keg on fire like King.. DJ isn't inherently hell memories.. tho you could argue that the source of heat is the same..

another point to prove this is DJ was introduced as super heated leg that glows due to heat... not a leg on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.