Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg it’s scientifically proven that cats are cleaner then dogs
Just like it’s scientifically proven Sanji has coc

you cannot sit here and try to convince me science is wrong
It's scientifically proven that cats are cleaner than dogs😂😂😂 cause of the ability to clean themselves better than dogs can😂😂😂 that's cool. They're still covering themselves with spit.

Would you rather a dog walking in dirt or a cat walking in shit? Tbh seems like a cat might be cleaner but it's still the one walking in shit and spreading it in your sheets

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
MonsterZoro's parents just called me, they're trying to get him to go to bed because he has school in the morning.

They're saying he's locked himself in his room with his phone and keeps screaming "SANJI CoC".

They're asking us to implore him to put down the phone and go to bed for tonight.

Please listen to your parents @MonsterZoro

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Chapter 1034 - The Ancient Gods

- Zoro attacks king with Oni Giri but king dodged it
- King changes his form and reveals that his fire can absorb damage
- Lunarian were wiped out by Clan of D for their technology
- Last panel is double spread with King and Zoro haki clash - Emma is on fire

- Break next week

From 1ch

:laughmoji::risicheck::ihaha: I cant even get myself to think about possibly dissecting that incoherent pile of verbal diarrhea that is mainly headcanon.
hmmm all you did was say that im wrong...i provided basis that you deny with no substance to your denial..

if you think my reasoning is wrong then go ahead and prove it.. which is vastly better than insulting my talk.. atleast like that you’ll give me a better reason to see you worth my attention next time around ...

being deliberately ignorant wouldn't make you right and rebuke my point.. it'll help if you're less dismissive and more constructive with your rebuttal to my claim

Chapter 1034 - The Ancient Gods

- Zoro attacks king with Oni Giri but king dodged it
- King changes his form and reveals that his fire can absorb damage
- Lunarian were wiped out by Clan of D for their technology
- Last panel is double spread with King and Zoro haki clash - Emma is on fire

- Break next week

From 1ch
Bro don't joke .

MonsterZoro is bout to fly to Japan and yell at Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.