Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs queen is over.

Sanji got all of his PUs and oda made him go for barrage of attacks with a fnisher.

If queen still gets up and unleash new power then sanji would need more PU which is highly unlikely.

Also, this fight lasted for good number of chapters and I don't see any reason for Oda to drag this anymore.

It's just seem like queen was not the opponent with whom sanji match up well. One is less of a fighter and more of a war fare type and other is well versed in martial arts style.

I guess oda failed here in order to connect lineage factor plot

However, I would like to be proven wrong in this case by Oda. This fight was underwhelming considering the stakes and potential involved.
I agree with you. I was thinking maybe 1 more chapter but i reread Sanji's previous opponents and this is how usually ends Sanji's fights.

I wish Oda at least showed us Sanji's kicks in a bigger panel. Because of Momo page we didnt see Sanji's barrage of kicks.

Sanji said his CoA training helped him increase the power of his flames

Whats next after great CoA?

Exactly

SANJI'S COC WILL HELP HIM INCREASE HIS FLAMES EVEN MORE, ABOVE MAGMA, SANJI'S LEG THE HOTTEST THING IN ONE PIECE

MELTS ANYTHING WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING :finally::finally:

Don't forget sanji need to sneak attack to win against queen (dirty fighter is born)
Post automatically merged:

Did candy boy celebrate their clown(sanji) last chapter for being dirty fighter.sanji sneak attack here we go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.