Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this proves nothing

When Queen appears making those sounds, we can see that the mouse also does some sounds, but Osome wasn't able to detect Queen at all, Sanji appears in the ceilling moving at high speed right after Queen starts a quick approach towards Osome, then he starts thinking about his current strength and capabilities before powering up, so basically we can't tell if that was Sanji's point of view this whole time, then he detects Queen, and there isn't any creaking sounds there to help him tell exactly where Queen is, from the moment where he uses IJ to when goes to attack Queen so fast that Queen couldn't reach Osome at time

Yuderon just said what he thinks it is, it makes much more sense to be Sanji's CoO alongside with Queen's intention to hurt a female, as we already know Sanji has the capabilities to feel these things.

he keeps trying to justify his stupid "raid will fail" theory. it's just copium
Yeah but doesn't change the fact that the Tobi roppo fights were bad and if oda do that then it would make it better cause for now it looks like They are not having a hard time at all with Tobi roppo and they were all hyped for noting
Post automatically merged:

@Tyki_Mikk showed me this earlier.

I find it interesting Morj is really sticking to the idea. This was something I thought would happen once all F6 were down, but then it never came and he moved onto Jack, so I let it go months ago.

Idk, he makes a solid argument with the past topics on what Awakening Zoan is and what it's set up for, but it would pretty crazy if Oda made everyone get up after King.

First and foremost I hope Sanji finishes a decent fight, and Zoro closes it out. If by some miraculous chance Oda then has all 8 BPs get up to fight even more, I will NOT complain in the slightest, especially since characters like Usopp/Chopper/Brook need more substance this arc and Franky/Jinbe weren't even pushed at all to an extreme.

Not counting on it, but its a cool thing to think about
:goyea:

Factual. No one should attack those superior beings
Schrödinger's cat and the staggerimg beauty of Quantum Mechanics:

A revolution of a magnitude similar to Newton's for F = ma, his new equation showing the probability to find an electron in a certain region of space and the evolution in time of the system so the rate of change using differential equations, and how the model of the atom was revolutionized from Bohr's, superseded model, so wrong in textbooks. The Quantum Mechanical model of the atom describing a cloud of electrons is just so much better but it's deemed as too complicated for High Schoolers to learn unfortunately so the way they learn about concepts like orbitals is quite different.

A revolution of a magnitude similar to Newton's for F = ma, his new equation showing the probability to find an electron in a certain region of space and the evolution in time of the system so the rate of change using differential equations, and how the model of the atom was revolutionized from Bohr's, superseded model, so wrong in textbooks. The Quantum Mechanical model of the atom describing a cloud of electrons is just so much better but it's deemed as too complicated for High Schoolers to learn unfortunately so the way they learn about concepts like orbitals is quite different.
:smart:

Yeah but doesn't change the fact that the Tobi roppo fights were bad and if oda do that then it would make it better cause for now it looks like They are not having a hard time at all with Tobi roppo and they were all hyped for noting

:goyea:
The Tobi Roppo were not hyped at all lmao. They were introduced last minute

I thought they taught that it's an electron cloud? Its just drawn as orbitals as a visual aide, The "shell" moreso refers to their placement on the periodic table than anything actually important

:laughmoji:
Me reading this complicated thing

Any evil sanji fans?
@Doggo @Bango🍅 @MonsterZoro @Blackflamesanji @Kuro Ashi @Sadistic Senpai

Status
Not open for further replies.