Status
Not open for further replies.
@solis and @Cross_Marian what is your top 5 favorite character?

Mine is :

1)Goku - liking hard working training guy to build his strength
2)Mario as video game character from nintendo
3) Death from Darksiders 2 (my favorite video game ever for me)
4)Bowser- Mario villain
5) Vegeta- like his character and how he struggle to beat goku
I'm gonna pick one character from my favourite stories/games
1) Lord of the Rings- Aragorn: great leader, great fighter, great background and so on. A couple of sentences wouldn’t do him justice
2) D Gray Man - Cross Marian: complex personality, mysterious background, cool abilities and design, cool attitude
3) Kingdom Hearts - Axel (Lea): great design and I love his relationship with Roxas and Xion, cool keyblade and I liked his role in Organisation 13. I have high hopes for his future role
4. The Legend of Zelda - Princess Zelda (botw): Zelda botw is my fav game of all time and I liked her character the most. She overcame her struggles and held off Calamity Ganon for 100 years. She’s a true heroine
5. Vinland Saga - Askeladd: He was one of the best written characters I’ve ever seen, he is really smart and a great fighter. I love his complex role within the story. You forgot the actual MC because of him.

Last edited:
@solis and @Cross_Marian what is your top 5 favorite character?

Mine is :

1)Goku - liking hard working training guy to build his strength
2)Mario as video game character from nintendo
3) Death from Darksiders 2 (my favorite video game ever for me)
4)Bowser- Mario villain
5) Vegeta- like his character and how he struggle to beat goku
Whew, that's hard. Depends really.

G

Gorosei Informer

a fucking nightmare.
Kid will take her head.
:endthis:
The sheer karmic irony would be immense! The Red Queen expy in One Piece who takes people's heads for not attending her tea parties and being beheaded by someone called "Kid" too!

Imagine Kid using a move called Guillotine?! To reference Marie Antoinette as Big Mom seems to be based on her too? Big Mom has French themings with her amongst other things? Charlotte is a French name?
Napoleon too ofc....And Napoleon lost at Waterloo and who is fighting Big Mom too? Trafalgar Water D Law! There was also the Trafalgar Wars that Napoleon was involved in too ofc!

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ie9vnv

:kidsmile::usosmug::crazwhat::Dr.Killer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.