Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the first spoiler for that chapter drops and it says:

Chapter title: Zoro vs Shanks

The forums would implode:crazwhat:
Headcanon opinion: When they meet up with the RHP Luffy will want to fulfill his mission of defeating all the Yonkou and challenges Shanks to a 1v1. But Zoro, recognizing Shanks as a swordsman, and after accepting himself as a fellow "king," steps up and says he needs to be able to defeat Shanks if he wants to become the WSS. Shanks accepts, saying that Zoro defeating him would cement Luffy's crew as one on another level compared to all the rest because even the #2 guy can defeat a Yonko. Then they sky split and chapter ends. In the next cut, part of the fight has been off-screened and both of them are mildly exhausted. It ends with Zoro winning extreme diff and Shanks admitting defeat

I feel like MonsterZoro :josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

Man, looks at this abs:akaman:
This style reminds me of Erza.
Yeah absolutely! I ADORE Erza so naturally I love this too! Nami Scarlet? Nami Tangerine/Apricot/Mandarin/Coral or something? Haha.

Women who are a hybrid of buff and still very feminine like this are the ultimate thrill and beauty in life imo! Strength and gentleness, beauty and power, feminity and masculinity even, all existing in wondrous harmony!

Erza could be related to Nami and it would make complete sense to me tbh! Or at least Belle-mere ofc! Nami and Lucy are kinda similar too, especially in appearance?

I love Erza as a character so much as well as for certain other reasons as I'm sure you can guess ofc!

:madmonk::catpole::catlewd::catblush:

This song was randomly playing for me and it also feels very apt right now!:

Black is the colour of my true love's hair
Her lips are like some roses fair
She has the sweetest face and the gentlest hands
I love the ground whereon she stands

I love my love and well she knows
I love the ground whereon she goes
And how I wish the day would come
When she and I can be as one

I mean the song has the wrong hair colour mentioned but it still works?

:saden::cantseeme::hapnoel::milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

I miss this Nami :catcry:
Funnily enough, this art helps to justify my headcanon for Nami being associated with Elbaf. But I also wished for her to be associated with Big Mom and thus Totland as such, ah well! I actually suspected if she could even be a child of Big Mom somehow and thus making her and Lola literal sisters after all!

Alternatively, I also feared Nami might fall foul of Big Mom's roulette and lose an arm or foot but then again Oda would probably never do that to Nami, especially after marrying a Nami cosplayer and also making Nami into such a MEGA fanservice provider post TS ofc! As in really turning it up to 11/exaggerating it from pre TS ofc!

This is like a female version of Edward Elric in a way too haha!

At least Gerd who I am extremely excited to see and happy with how Oda has handled her so far, seems to be based on Nami's original concept design too?:

Status
Not open for further replies.