Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Wait, Erza has a mom?:crazwhat::kaidowhat::luchosop:
Boy, she is a M I L F TO THE MAX!

The most badass bitch witch! Like mother, like daughter, you do NOT fuck with her! She's extremely strong,, beautiful, hot, badass, talented and has a TRAGIC backstory just like her daughter but maybe much worse even?!

:ultimoji::kata::cheers::ace::perocry::stealthblack::neesama::finally::shocking:

Fairy Tail has such an abundance of gorgeous, badass, sexy, beautiful, iconic women!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy as expected, lmao.
Did you watched this? The trailer was good but after seeing Vicious prints I gave up
Haven’t checked it out yet, and I still plan on doing so despite the cancellation and negative reviews…but man, this one looked promising enough before its premiere to make me think it could buck the convention of shitty live action adaptations kingufy

The most badass bitch witch! Like mother, like daughter, you do NOT fuck with her! She's extremely strong,, beautiful, hot, badass, talented and has a TRAGIC backstory just like her daughter but maybe much worse even?!

:ultimoji::kata::cheers::ace::perocry::stealthblack::neesama::finally::shocking:
Best Milf
:steef:
I mean…ehm… I’m living according the teachings of a monk. Hot Milfs are just illusions

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

WAIT? You said... MILF? BADASS? MOTHER? STRONG? HOT?
ARE YOU TELLING THAT FUCKIN* MASHIMA CREATED HER?

FORGIVE @Cross_Marian, seems like I need to do some researchs on Fairy Tail. Please tag me again when Zoro chapter drops, i'll be a little busy

WAIT? You said... MILF? BADASS? MOTHER? STRONG? HOT?
ARE YOU TELLING THAT FUCKIN* MASHIMA CREATED HER?

FORGIVE @Cross_Marian, seems like I need to do some researchs on Fairy Tail. Please tag me again when Zoro chapter drops, i'll be a little busy
I wish you good luck mate

Post automatically merged:

Is this a reference
No
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.