Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Any dream interpreters in the thread? I need an explanation.

So I was having a dream where I had Luffy's POV while he was fighting Kaido.

Kaido has grown absolutley into a giant hybrid form very recently.

Luffy yells out, "let's have a cannibalism fight!" as he jumps towards Kaido's mouth.

He intentionally jumps inside his mouth and does his Luffy thing where he realizes he made a mistake. This time it was while he was sliding towards the throat.

While fighting the tongue, Luffy tries to make for the exit of Kaido's mouth.

But Kaido would keep shoving his fingers in his mouth to prevent Luffy's escape.

Dream ends with Luffy falling down the throat and being covered with green slime.

Does anyone know what this means?

:crazwhat:
It means Your into vore

J

Joy D. MADS

do you also think Wano will end very soon ?
I think Zunisha is there to blow up all the WG ships and Luffy will defeat Kaido within 3-4 chapters, BigMom will stop fighting Kid and Law and she will take Kaido and her son with herself to her ship CP0 will be stopped by allies and then next day a party and comes the news of Shichibukai abolition and new bounties :kayneshrug::cheers:
Keep dreaming my dude.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Luffy yells out, "let's have a cannibalism fight!" as he jumps towards Kaido's mouth.

He intentionally jumps inside his mouth and does his Luffy thing where he realizes he made a mistake. This time it was while he was sliding towards the throat.

But Kaido would keep shoving his fingers in his mouth to prevent Luffy's escape.

Dream ends with Luffy falling down the throat and being covered with green slime.

It could be a premonition for 1038... :zorothink:

It would be a hype moment for Kaido while having tension with Luffy in trouble.

It means you‘re struggling with something you find too overwhelming and just see no way to escape from that. You want to overcome it, but just can‘t. And because you read One Piece you visualized it with that fight.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I watched last few videos of GrandLineReview idk if he is supposed to be pretty popular onne piece youtuber but those videos literally have no good info or analysis or any good theory. It seemed like he just made video for the sake of channel to upload consistently.
VIDEO TITLE: Everything thing we know about [THING WE LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT]

:gokulaugh:

It means you‘re struggling with something you find too overwhelming and just see no way to escape from that. You want to overcome it, but just can‘t. And because you read One Piece you visualized it with that fight.
Damn this got pretty real quick huh... :usoprice:

I guess it makes sense as I'm not the happiest in my current situation. I want to move and live independent again but I need to make sure that my job will be permanent and not a temp position. A lot of the time I feel like the days have just been blending together.

Thanks! :cheers:

I also had a bit of a nightmare. I dreamt I was inside a high building on a very high floor. I wanted to go down and had to walk down some very shaky stairs. In the end the stairs broke down and I fell down, but luckily I could grab on to a metal pole and survived. Then I woke up.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Green slime huh? You watched this recently?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I also had a bit of a nightmare. I dreamt I was inside a high building on a very high floor. I wanted to go down and had to walk down some very shaky stairs. In the end the stairs broke down and I fell down, but luckily I could grab on to a metal pole and survived. Then I woke up.
I'm not familiar with dream interpretation, but I think it's supposed to represent a relaxing moment after a stressful situation.
:zorothink:

Green slime huh? You watched this recently?
First time I've seen it actually...:goyea:

It was more if that dark green puke slime in my dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.