Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Who wants to join in with me

I'm gonna seem ironic now but that Cutie Honey reference! Love the intro to those series especially Cutie Honey R! They inspired Sailor Moon and other magical girls series/genre apparently too?
Post automatically merged:

Bakazuki bakaino?
Yeah its me with another name change now lol. Was meant to represent my ironically stuck in limbo YouTube channel.

This fight has been memed so much that I'm actually looking forward to it.
Oda will offscreen it because like the God Valley incident, it will be too epic for us mere mortals to witness and handle but it will even make God's Valley look cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna seem ironic now but that Cutie Honey reference! Love the intro to those series especially Cutie Honey R! They inspired Sailor Moon and other magical girls series/genre apparently too?

Yeah its me with another name change now lol. Was meant to represent my ironically stuck in limbo YouTube channel.
I didn't know you because you changed your name
YouTube???
So I leave my Shanks theory to you....It's time to be famous:myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

I didn't know you because you changed your name
YouTube???
So I leave my Shanks theory to you....It's time to be famous:myman:
Lmao no pressure! My YouTube channel is called Ghostly Reflections and I might finally get around to making a video for it, if i can stop being so anxious and indecisive lmfao.

I'm struggling too as I can't use mamga panels or anime scenes to back up my analyses and such too tbh. I can't show them in my videos due to copyright.

I'm just gonna have to describe everything or find "alternatives" to substitute into my videos. I'm a very visual person and ironically I hate loads of text, despite how much I write on here so I'm being ironic as usual lmao.

G

Gorosei Informer

Lmao no pressure! My YouTube channel is called Ghostly Reflections and I might finally get around to making a video for it, if i can stop being so anxious and indecisive lmfao.

I'm struggling too as I can't use mamga panels or anime scenes to back up my analyses and such too tbh. I can't show them in my videos due to copyright.

I'm just gonna have to describe everything or find "alternatives" to substitute into my videos. I'm a very visual person and ironically I hate loads of text, despite how much I write on here so I'm being ironic as usual lmao.
My friend said they have strict rules.....Your work will be hard
It is better to use informal designs(fan art)

G

Gorosei Informer

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.