Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, fans of a series are biased towards the series they like! How shocking!

Why does it bother you so much? Why do you still read One Piece and engage in this fandom if you have such a huge problem? This is concerning behaviour to me and I suggest you do what you think is best for you.
It doesn’t bother me at all lol.

I’m just trying to have an honest conversation about a series. And (unlike a lot of people apparently), I’m fully capable of being critical and ripping things I love to shreds.

Why is it wrong for me to call out people that I feel are being disingenuous?
Post automatically merged:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MemePiece/comments/s9wilf

It doesn’t bother me at all lol.

I’m just trying to have an honest conversation about a series. And (unlike a lot of people apparently), I’m fully capable of being crucial and ripping things I love to shreds.

Why is it wrong for me to call out people that I feel are being disingenuous?
What do you gain from calling out people who are seemingly disingenuous? Just some fleeting sense of self-satisfaction? Have you ever considered this before?

If that's what satisfies you, it's not my place to try and stop you then, because it would mean me emulating Morj's idiotic behaviour. I personally couldn't care less what other people think of the story I enjoy though, whether they think it's bottom-tier garbage or it's God's gift to mankind. It's a nice thing to not worry about what other people think.

I'm not going to continue this conversation though, because I'm not trying to make you do anything and I don't think we'll ever agree on this subject.

What do you gain from calling out people who are seemingly disingenuous? Just some fleeting sense of self-satisfaction? Have you ever considered this before?
No…. I’m just trying to have a critical conversation about a series I like and they’re being disingenuous.

Like why is this so hard to understand lmao.

Anyway fun talk I guess

I really feel like these youtubers or content creators or whatever
They always like to make some drama on every break week just to get some attention imo of course
Maybe I'm wrong though so who knows :kayneshrug:

And also that morj dude deserves every roast he got
It's OK he don't like the fights and the ark
But calling people fake for enjoying wano that's not OK imo

BTW I can't wait when chapter 1038 releases
And every youtubers including the raid fail guy morj say omg 10 / 10 chapter's
Oda is da best 😅

Last edited:
Im gonna put some dirty in your eye
Not until you fix this damn door.
Post automatically merged:

If that's what satisfies you, it's not my place to try and stop you then, because it would mean me emulating Morj's idiotic behaviour. I personally couldn't care less what other people think of the story I enjoy though, whether they think it's bottom-tier garbage or it's God's gift to mankind. It's a nice thing to not worry about what other people think.

I'm not going to continue this conversation though, because I'm not trying to make you do anything and I don't think we'll ever agree on this subject.
So basically you just want a static echo chamber. You want to hear nothing, no opinions shared whatsoever. That is shear stupidity... that's just closing off your mind and sticking to a little box with no other possibilities.
Arguments and discussions are paramount to the lifeblood of anything. Imo.

Last edited:
Lol you guys fail to mention what Morj was actually saying, that we're fake for liking Wano and accusing us of changing our opinions over time, which is a very natural thing to do. It's no surprise Morj got flamed for that dogshit take.

If I like an arc, I like the arc. I'm not letting some YouTuber tell me that I don't even know my own tastes and that I'm fake. I've always respected Morj's stance on the raid failing and understood his reasons for believing in it, but god he was being such a humongous prick on Twitter.

One can like Wano and what it stands for, one can hate Wano too and everything in it. But don't start dictating other people's likes and dislikes just because their views don't align with yours.
Liking and enjoying an arc != well written arc

Nobody enjoys Dragon Ball because it is well written, it's due to the hype and the action.

OPtards of course will defend anything religiously from lazy Ice Onis to Mothering Mode.

I’m like 99% sure people don’t understand what “well written” means.

Like well written in terms of consistency issues?
Well written in terms of the author doing a good job conveying points/themes?
Well written in terms of believable characters? Well written in terms of good story presentation/structure? etc.

Those are all very different things. People just call whatever they like well written when you something doesn’t have to be well written to be enjoyable and vice versa.

G

Gorosei Informer

Lol you guys fail to mention what Morj was actually saying, that we're fake for liking Wano and accusing us of changing our opinions over time, which is a very natural thing to do. It's no surprise Morj got flamed for that dogshit take.

If I like an arc, I like the arc. I'm not letting some YouTuber tell me that I don't even know my own tastes and that I'm fake. I've always respected Morj's stance on the raid failing and understood his reasons for believing in it, but god he was being such a humongous prick on Twitter.

One can like Wano and what it stands for, one can hate Wano too and everything in it. But don't start dictating other people's likes and dislikes just because their views don't align with yours.
Completely agree, well said. I'm sure I've seen him flip flop on some things before and he's being so hypocritical in his takes and attitude, suddenly going "mask off" and dropping his "humble persona" and unleashing Magellan's DF's levels of toxicity even lmao.

He's definitely projecting hard. Especially ironically that he's been desperately clinging onto/pushing the raid failing when he probably doesn't even believe in it truly but doesn't want to admit it and let it go, especially when his fanbase keeps bringing it up all the time and perpetuating the meme further.

He's so outta pocket or out of line here. I've seen him mouth off on Twitter before, it's not a one off event here and it's crazy to see how easily he can flip like narcissistic rage/bipolar mood swings or something.

He really has that santimonious attitude but ironically I think GLR and Joyboy, as well as maybe a few other OP Youtubers have that attitude too. Some of them are pretty nice, chill, humble, funny and such but some have a pretentious, smug and even exaggerated/fake and obnoxious attitude to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.