Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude what are you talking about? This isnt what dragging means… If the shichibukai didnt exist, this woukd be a shallower story… One piece is about things… And its length is to support the things its about… If you make the story shorter, you end up making it about less things

Dragging is when nothing of subtance is happening and the story is creating filler to get to other more important shit… A lot of shit happening over a long time isnt the definition of Dragging…
Instead of going back and forth, I suggest you to read this thread'

Discussion about length of story

It is a popular theme, not only in mangas, but in books as well.

If Oda really prefers to explore OP in its true sense, then I am expecting 1500 or even more chapters.

I know what I am talking about.
Yes, a lot of shit happening over time is not dragging. But, a lot of "shitty" events taking place is "dragging". Now you will say: you dont like certain elements and others do, then it is your fault you cant blame the story teller. And this is the reason I said I dont want to go back and forth, because I know you will end up blaming me at the end.

G

Gorosei Informer

HE'S BACK.
WHERES PHONEIX WANJI??!
>Phoenix Sanji
>Phoenix Marco
>Phoenix Wright....

(This is actually Klavier Gavin who has a truly evil, more cunning/smarter brother, a sort of Sanji as prosecutor type guy from Ace Attorney: Apollo JUSTICE and Phoenix Wright is in it too. Him wearing a suit especially that colour too also reminds me of Sanji kinda lol Both Klavier and his brother Klavier are BLONDE AND GERMAN too!.)

:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Oda is just doing chapters with more questions, hope we have some revelation VERY soon
Quouting Reddit here:

Its Oda's fault.
In the past year we didn't get a single answer to the already vast pool of questions we have. What did we get?

• gomu gomu is so special they sent whoswho to jail, but why?;

• wano is so special kaido refuses to leave, but why?;

• some awakened fruit is so special they changed its name, but why?;

• new race of lunarians are so special just info on them gets you 100k clean, but why?

• luffy can use voice of all things to not just listen but to talk to momo;

• sanji diable jambe is not friction, might be lunarian dna related

• Kaido knows about joyboy. How?

• Fire god might be a real entity. or maybe even joyboy.

• Zoro might be a shimutsuki / his village was created by wano people. Why?

• Queen worked with Judge and Vengapunk in project called MADS. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.