Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Watched/Read both.

I'm here waiting for Shield Hero Season 2 to come.
BTW, what's up with the LN not getting anymore volumes out since 2019? There a reason?
The author doesn't give a fuck. Apparently, he was fine with the money he was making. Once S2 hits he will collect some for it too and probably still don't care.

Don't believe any "sick" shit. He's not.

I wonder if I should wait for Blue Lock anime debut with this one.

Name some and I will tell you, I watched a lot.
Now is actually a decent time to catch up since it just recently started a new arc.

Oh woops, if you want anime rather than manga I can't help that much lol, I typically read more nowadays. Haikyuu is the go-to, Kuroko is alright as well (its a bit too extra though with the special powers). Free! is good too

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Frankys gonna be leading the charge against SSG because of the Vegapunk connection.

Kizaru getting Bluenoed by Luffy seems kind of a waste. But basically everyone seems to want a piece of Kizaru lol

But yes there is a lot of ways the admiral matchup can play out. I do wonder why Kuzan seemed to have ally himself with Blackbeard, I can't really see what the rationale is right now.

Did Blackbeard get some plastic surgery done on his nose :pepeanger: I think his size actually makes his nose look more proportionate than Usopps so I noticed it less :shame:

Wait I just realized Kaidos an ogre and ogre are minorities in One Piece world so ZKK is still on the menu :finally:

Now that I think about it Zoro may be the biggest obstacle for #Yamato4Nakama :usoprice:

Yeah that would be really cool about Franky leading the charge vs the SSG, I really like that. Could be a very important storyline depending what the new weapons are and thus morality/ethics too. (A cyborg ends up being more human/humane or something)

Yeah I do agree about that too, Kizaru needs some true glory, not to get the Blueno and Jack treatment even. Oda does love the Admirals though so there is hope.

:jackcopium::neesama:

But yes there is a lot of ways the admiral matchup can play out. I do wonder why Kuzan seemed to have ally himself with Blackbeard, I can't really see what the rationale is right now.

I think Kuzan is bitter about what happened with Akainu or it's the popular theory that he is undercover. He might know some of the truths and thus corruption of the WG and Celestial Dragons too naturally as Admirals serve them as well. Kuzan was known for Fired Up Justice ironically before Ohara and that changed him into "Lazy Justice". He was really interesting in Film Z too, very nuanced and tragic/bittersweet. He had a wonderful interaction with the SHs as well as Zephyr.

Kuzan is definitely up to something, even if he has gone rogue or he's operating under Sword or with Akainu in secret or something. Kizaru is also very suspicious imo in not a good way ofc. Major hidden agendas and such.

Fujitora and Green Bull are both meant to be Anti-WG according to Oda and Fuji has shown that ofc, so I do wonder what Oda has planned for GB then? Maybe he really will be related to Zoro? Roronoa Green Bull, his father? Obviously we don't know his real name there yet ofc.

:zorothink:

Yeah its really weird, Blackbeard conscious about his nose or something suddenly? Or rich enough to afford the surgery? LOL! Sanji could give him a truly handsome facial restructure for free too!

I do genuinely think theres some serious connection between Blackbeard and Usopp tbh. Yasopp's and Usopp's full names are unknown as well as Usopp's mother's. I always wanted to believe Usopp is Montblanc D Usopp BUT I thought he might be a Marshall like Blackbeard recently and thus a D anyway? The outcast family of Ds? The Judas traitors or ironically the betrayed ones?

Marshall can also relate to Sheriffs /The Wild West and Yassopp is a gunslinger and Oda had subtle Wild West/Gunslinger themes with Shanks and his crew at least along with Blackbeard and his crew too. That might be stretching but Shanks was also shown in what was meant to be the Texan desert in that wedding cover page he was in or maybe a Mexican one at least? Mexico had gunslingers and thus cowboys too ofc?

Plot twist, the Will of D is the Will of Deputy lmfao.

Wait I just realized Kaidos an ogre and ogre are minorities in One Piece world so ZKK is still on the menu :finally:

Now that I think about it Zoro may be the biggest obstacle for #Yamato4Nakama :usoprice:
Also, LMFAO about Zoro there, OH NO!

:kailaugh::zosmug::kaidowhat::pepemy:

Oh thats is why Oda hasnt had the SHs meeting Yamato except for Franky who met her briefly? Like he did with Oden? Zoro cant be allowed near Yamato? LMAO! Oh the irony! As if Sanji trying to perv on her wouldn't be bad enough!

That would be a very ironic reason for ZKK to happen if it does hahahaha, I hope ZKK does happen but not for that reason ideally ofc LMAO!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Really looking forward to it Madhouse never disappoints when it comes to their animation of DnA let me know when second season is confirmed:steef:
Diamond no Ace is my favorite team sports Manga/Anime ever. Can't wait.

@Seth
Yes! Hajime no ippo is really good.
I saw the first two episodes and I'm hooked. I will watch it slowly but I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.