Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao

Oda: Let Me Make Zoro and Sanji the Wings of the Pirate King...Luffy's Top 2 guys hu got his back by taking out Top Two enemies of Luffy's Opponents... I've been showing this dynamic For Over A 1000 chapters ...Even though I Confirmed it through Robin and through chapter 1022 and already introduced Yamato... I'm gonna Replace Sanji With Yamato...A character hu barely has More screentime than Jimbei to be the New 3rd strongest...Make her IMPORTANT for Luffy to Soar ...Since I'm so dumb and dont know how to power up or show that Sanji is indeed the Undisputed 3rd Strongest... and since sanji haters know better than me... I Change My Mind even though I Drew luffy Saying he can't become pirate king Without Sanji.

What haters See/Think.
:kobeha:

Oda able to make a damn rubber with an unique fighting style.

But he does miss with the magnetism :josad:
I know people want Kid to produce electricty and float like Magneto does, but One Piece isn't like that. Every character uses melee attacks, and I think Oda is doing a good job in making Kid's attacks as flashy as they can be.

That's why Ussop and Nami fights are so good, they're different and that's where intelligence and trickery come into play.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
you mean luffy x nami moment `?
Again Luffy will become pirate king moment zzzz I am skiping this episoda.
That means you're going to miss Carrot's moon raid moment as well. You don't want to miss that do you?
:kata:

But for real, judging by the preview I have a feeling there's going to be a good chunk of the episode dedicated to a Luffy/Nami flashback. So take that as you will.

That means you're going to miss Carrot's moon raid moment as well. You don't want to miss that do you?
:kata:

But for real, judging by the preview I have a feeling there's going to be a good chunk of the episode dedicated to a Luffy/Nami flashback. So take that as you will.
I dont have nothing against this ship I am just not into that shit. I wanna see special effect nice choreography not cheap drama....that all:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.