Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Honestly, Iโ€™ve never had to explain myself on this...I guess itโ€™s just been clear that she has no attraction to men throughout the entire series (even Robin refers to cute or handsome males from time to time like Jinbe and Kanjuroโ€™s cartoon dragon) but has commented about certain ladies as shown in that infographic. I know OP isnโ€™t close to a romantic manga and most of the protagonists seem asexual the majority of the time, but itโ€™s always felt like Namiโ€™s abstinence was more about not being around members of the gender she prefers than being around a bunch of obnoxious guys.
it seems to me nami is simply confortable with other women being beautiful around her instead of being jealous,also if oda won't draw the SHs in straight relationships there's no way in hell he is drawing a gay one

Honestly, Iโ€™ve never had to explain myself on this...I guess itโ€™s just been clear that she has no attraction to men throughout the entire series (even Robin refers to cute or handsome males from time to time like Jinbe and Kanjuroโ€™s cartoon dragon) but has commented about certain ladies as shown in that infographic. I know OP isnโ€™t close to a romantic manga and most of the protagonists seem asexual the majority of the time, but itโ€™s always felt like Namiโ€™s abstinence was more about not being around members of the gender she prefers than being around a bunch of obnoxious guys.
The part about the sailor lady is referring to her mother tho.The Kalifa part is supposed to show that Kalifa is so sexy even women are attracted to her etc
With proper context that doesn't seem lesbian

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
it seems to me nami is simply confortable with other women being beautiful around her instead of being jealous,also if oda won't draw the SHs in straight relationships there's no way in hell he is drawing a gay one
The part about the sailor lady is referring to her mother tho.The Kalifa part is supposed to show that Kalifa is so sexy even women are attracted to her etc
With proper context that doesn't seem lesbian
All good points, weโ€™re probably putting more thought into it now than Oda ever has. Call it headcanon, then...I only ask that you consider this final piece of evidence:

Status
Not open for further replies.