Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why the fuck they always let their opponents wounded and half dead on the ground. The scabbards did this with Kanjuro and Kaido did this with the scabbards. They shouldn’t be surprised when they heal and stricke back later
Oda doesn't want to kill his characters. That's why. He doesn't want to show too much violence, such as graphically fnishing someone off on panel.

Oda doesn't want to kill his characters. That's why. He doesn't want to show too much violence, such as graphically fnishing someone off on panel.
I know that but still it’s bad writing in my opinion and doesn’t make sense in a war :catrude: I want to feel tension when I read a war arc but I always think :" Everything will be okay because its One piece."

If you want a shonen manga in which people actually die maybe try Gintama.
I’ve watched Gintama and read the final chapters. Gintoki is the best MC in my opinion :blush:
Post automatically merged:

Go and tell drug addict to drop drugs for hell's sake!
:lulz::lulz::lulz:
It’s something I also say regarding OP, it’s like a drug. You don’t want it and it hurts you but you can’t live without it :josad: and it has great world building , great characters and ZORO

I’ve watched Gintama and read the final chapters. Gintoki is the best MC in my opinion :blush:

It’s something I also say regarding OP, it’s like a drug. You don’t want it and it hurts you but you can’t live without it :josad: and it has great world building , great characters and ZORO
Then watch kingdom alot of people die in that series

Then watch kingdom alot of people die in that series
Thank you for the suggestion :kata:but I wanna clarify something so people don’t understand me wrong , it’s not like I want a manga where many die, I’m not bloodthirsty :catpole: I just wanted some tension and logic in a war arc

Vagabond is a good choice, a very good choice.
It is an amazing series. I love it so much!
My cousins are big fans of Vagabond and recommended it many times. I’ve seen some panels without context and this is art on a another level. :finally:

My cousins are big fans of Vagabond and recommended it many times. I’ve seen some panels without context and this is art on a another level. :finally:
yeah the art is so beautiful. This man can f...ing draw!!!

@Cross_Marian
If you are interested check this thread , I've posted some of the best panels here. Posting just one panel is impossible.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...using-only-one-page.6162/page-10#post-1177552

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.