Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Chapter title: King vs Prince.

Chapter starts with Bao Hwang updating King on Momo's location, and Jack failing to kill the scabbards. He is pissed that he can't go anywhere, since Marco is getting on his way constantly.

Perospero sneak attacks Marco, putting him on a dire spot. Perospero trashtalks King a little saying that the Beast Pirates are useless since 2 Calamities can't deal with a single enemy properly.

We have a little updates on the fights around the castle.

Sanji appears on the live floor, kicks Perospero and KO him (not confirmed if permanently out. Most likely only a temporary KO). Asks Marco if he needs some help.

Queen shouts "You! So you are Judge's son, huh? And you have a Raid Suit as well. Never thought Judge would give his tech to mere pirates!" Queen laughs and attacks Sanji.

Marco recovers and blocks Queen. "Thanks for the help! Things were starting to get a little bit crowded for my taste-yoi."

King seems extremely pissed at all these enemies that keep appearing. He orders Bao Hwang to keep updating him on Momo's location. He's gonna kill him personally and end this samurai rebellion at once. He flies away from the Live Floor, going after Momo.

Sanji pursues and intercepts King.

King asks "Didn't I impale you back then? You want another go at it?"

Sanji disappears and kicks King into a wall. "Thanks for the reminder. It's payback time, you stupid bird".

*break next week*.

:stealthblack::king:

Chapter starts with Bao Hwang updating King on Momo's location, and Jack failing to kill the scabbards. He is pissed that he can't go anywhere, since Marco is getting on his way constantly.

Perospero sneak attacks Marco, putting him on a dire spot. Perospero trashtalks King a little saying that the Beast Pirates are useless since 2 Calamities can't deal with a single enemy properly.

Sanji appears on the live floor, kicks Perospero and KO him (not confirmed if permanently out. Most likely only a temporary KO). Asks Marco if he needs some help.

Queen shouts "You! So you are Judge's son, huh? And you have a Raid Suit as well. Never thought Judge would give his tech to mere pirates!" Queen laughs and attacks Sanji.

Marco recovers and blocks Queen. "Thanks for the help! Things were starting to get a little bit crowded for my taste-yoi."

King seems extremely pissed at all these enemies that keep appearing. He orders Bao Hwang to keep updating him on Momo's location. He's gonna kill him personally and end this samurai rebellion at once. He flies away from the Live Floor, going after Momo.

Sanji disappears and kicks King into a wall. "Thanks for the reminder. It's payback time, you stupid bird".

*break next week*.

:stealthblack::king:
Nice headcanon.

*break next week*.
:fransuper::zehaha::stealthblack:

Status
Not open for further replies.