Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Whatever makes you happy
But be ready to be slandered when Sanji saves Zoro
You don’t actually believe that will happen, right?? Like, Sanji probably won’t be clowned the entire arc, but the thought of him swooping in and protecting Zoro instead of the other way around is truly antithetical to everything the canon has shown us since chapter 1.

Blackbeard vs Shanks should happen at some point right?

i don't care about power scaling and who would win here in this case, i'm just interested if that's the popular opinion.

I mean after his scars, Shanks going out of his way to try and stop Blackbeard, and Blackbeard saying "we're not ready to fight you yet" makes it pretty clear, but there's people that doubt it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Blackbeard vs Shanks should happen at some point right?

i don't care about power scaling and who would here in this case, i'm just interested if that's the popular opinion.

I mean after his scars, Shanks going out of his way to try and stop Blackbeard, and Blackbeard saying "we're not ready to fight you yet" makes it pretty clear, but there's people that doubt it.
It’ll probably be handled the same way Ace vs Teach was (we get to see the beginning, maybe the big clash of attacks, then the rest is offpaneled until we learn the results later on), but they’ll definitely square off soon enough. Why would Oda show us kid Shanks and Buggy talking about how weird Teach was if not to lay additional groundwork for their eventual fight?

Yeo @Titty Croissant do you know where these guys get these issues of Two Piece?

Ive seen MonsterZoro and Prince Lack a Kromosome reading it usually
Don’t be surprised when it happens
Zoro about to be sooo thankful for master Sanji :stealthblack:
Post automatically merged:

You don’t actually believe that will happen, right?? Like, Sanji probably won’t be clowned the entire arc, but the thought of him swooping in and protecting Zoro instead of the other way around is truly antithetical to everything the canon has shown us since chapter 1.
It’s happening, you heard it from me first :cheers:

It’ll probably be handled the same way Ace vs Teach was (we get to see the beginning, maybe the big clash of attacks, then the rest is offpaneled until we learn the results later on), but they’ll definitely square off soon enough. Why would Oda show us kid Shanks and Buggy talking about how weird Teach was if not to lay additional groundwork for their eventual fight?
It probably won't go the same way as Ace vs Teach right? I think Oda loves reunions and him making Shanks die or something and never seeing Luffy and getting the hat back would be kinda crazy.

Yo I’m kinda disappointed Kid let Luffy take Kaido after all that smoke with him. Idk it didn’t fit for him to settle for Meme
I didn’t like it either. I was pretty vocal about that in the spoiler thread for the chapter. But it is what it is. Oda obviously wanted Luffy to 1vs1 Kaido so he had to get everyone else off the roof somehow. Just wish he didn’t do it so cheaply when it came to Kidd and Killer. Very out of character for Kidd. Silver lining is that now that it’s just Kidd and Killer against Big Mom, Kidd pretty much has to pull his crazy shit now since he isn’t competing for shine with the other Supernova.

Status
Not open for further replies.