Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFA and UEFA are fucking mafias...This new SL isn't that bad...
it is bad actually.
It is worse for small clubs(i mean not too small but still, they have history but currently they are not elites either) like ajax, porto, lyon etc, whose revenue comes from big underdog stories in champions league. by ESL rich clubs become richer and poor become poorer. we wait for big games to happen, but imagine if there were big games everyday, it would become normal for us. It will increase fixture congestion too, so more injuries.

for sure nc has a new owner now
hope things can swing in the right direction again.
after they'd built the new stadium they couldnt spend as much on players and wages so it was always going to put them at abit of a disadvantage to the other clubs who have the money and spurs will find this out cos they've just had a stadium built

arsenal have spent money here and there, I mean pepe was 72 mil so they do have some money they just need to spend it wisely and build a strong team which does take time

this summer will be really interesting for most teams because money will be tight due to the pandemic, if arsenal can find a few gems for reasonable money and combine them with some of the talented youth they have in the team right now then next year could be a good chance for them to get back in the top 4

I hope we can maybe keep willock on a season long loan for next season with maybe an option to buy, i've been impressed with him

it is bad actually.
It is worse for small clubs(i mean not too small but still, they have history but currently they are not elites either) like ajax, porto, lyon etc, whose revenue comes from big underdog stories in champions league. by ESL rich clubs become richer and poor become poorer. we wait for big games to happen, but imagine if there were big games everyday, it would become normal for us. It will increase fixture congestion too, so more injuries.
Yeah, that's right...

Status
Not open for further replies.