Status
Not open for further replies.
Reread Marineford.

Marco is trash offensively.

He is lucky Kizaru is a stoned motherfucker because otherwise his chicken head would fly all over red line.
From what i remember he was doing great until he was cuffed with seastones not really getting overpowered by any of the Admirals sent both Kizaru and Aokiji flying. He is better defensively no doubt but wouldn't call his offensive trash either

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Except for Phoenix brand he showed nothing so i don't think we can assume that he doesn't have offense potency..

just look at queen.. he just turned hybrid..
it was basically a stalling game against the 2 commanders

now in a one v one with king he has room to execute more.. since its no longer split focus combat
Akainu vs All WB commanders - Ace shown why Whitebeard crew was carried hard by Whitebeard himself.

10+ commanders couldn't even scratch Akainu ( I know their PL vary but u know what I mean ).

Ace was WB's only chance to have good offensively Commander but he was a dumb devil fruit abuser.

Doesn't that apply to WB tho he has a higher bounty that Kaido who is more violent also compared to WB, yet his best man a lower bounty than King. Oh well doesn't matter much anyway, even if King has a higher bounty it aint gonna be much higher than Marco's, so I guess it works.
well I guess you have a point but maybe the world government saw whitebeard as more of a threat due to his DF or something

bounties seem to be a combination of things so it' difficult to know exactly why

Akainu vs All WB commanders - Ace shown why Whitebeard crew was carried hard by Whitebeard himself.

10+ commanders couldn't even scratch Akainu ( I know their PL vary but u know what I mean ).

Ace was WB's only chance to have good offensively Commander but he was a dumb devil fruit abuser.
Pre timeskip is a whole different scenario and bruh Akainu barely took out 1 ig commander and some of the weakest ones

even then Marco was seen keeping kizaru and Aokiji At bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.