Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't that apply to WB tho he has a higher bounty that Kaido who is more violent also compared to WB, yet his best man a lower bounty than King. Oh well doesn't matter much anyway, even if King has a higher bounty it aint gonna be much higher than Marco's, so I guess it works.
I predict King's bounty to be the average between Marco's and Queen which equals to 1.428B atleast or higher

No Admiral aimed to kill Marco. + you know how restricted Admirals were.
Marco fought kizaru for a period of tike offscreen, Aokiji was fighting jozu f
or a period of time...

the only one that may be holding back was kizaru.. coz the guy is just casual af.. but Akainu went all out definitely.. and he was a bit weary when he started fighting the commanders...

ig then you'll have to prove that marco used named attacks aswell instead of kicks and Tai jutsu lol..

no one used named attacks except for Vista

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Marco fought kizaru for a period of tike offscreen, Aokiji was fighting jozu f
or a period of time...

the only one that may be holding back was kizaru.. coz the guy is just casual af.. but Akainu went all out definitely.. and he was a bit weary when he started fighting the commanders...

ig then you'll have to prove that marco used named attacks aswell instead of kicks and Tai jutsu lol..

no one used named attacks except for Vista
Admirals are direct counter to Yonko.

Yonko slaps commanders like dogs.

Full power Akainu and Aokiji changed the landscape of fucking island.

marco is just tanky and healing a lot.

Admirals are direct counter to Yonko.

Yonko slaps commanders like dogs.

Full power Akainu and Aokiji changed the landscape of fucking island.

marco is just tanky and healing a lot.
No they are not. No admiral can fight a Yonko 1v1 and have even a remote chance of winning.

Yonko don't need distractions to beat top commanders and wouldn't end up in bandages fighting vets like Morley.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No they are not. No admiral can fight a Yonko 1v1 and have even a remote chance of winning.

Yonko don't need distractions to beat top commanders and wouldn't end up in bandages fighting vets like Morley.
I don't give a fuck about Ryokugyu or Fujitora. They are bottom tier Admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.