Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I've seen so much people saying we might get early spoilers because it's a magazine break. Is this usually the case with magazine breaks?
Bangmi says we're not getting spoilers apparently:

- No spoilers confirmed for this week due to 106 afraid of Youtubers

:shame::risitasad::shame:

Me after reading this:

:goyea::stealthblack::fullmom:

Haha, thank you! Double thanks even as it's thanks to you that I even have it ofc!

:cheers::fujilaugh::finally:

Is it another break week?
It is. Beucase of the Olympics.

We're getting this week magazine break for the start of the olympics.

Chapter 1020

Chapter 1021

Another magazine break for the end of the olympics.

And here is probrably another break by Oda, not the magazine, if not, it's for sure a break after 1023.

G

Gorosei Informer

lmao why is 106 afraid of youtubers specifically
Its probably a similar issue to Twitter. People have made spoilers leak for OP and MHA trend on there and it caused Shueisha to freak out apparently. I've heard it's happened on Youtube before too. A OP leak site or something got taken down recently too. These idiots need to stop leaking stuff to Youtube where it can be easily found and see ("but muh views!").

Before Twitter and Youtube came along, I don't remember leakers having this many issues but I may be wrong.

:nicagesmile::lusalty::king::goatasure:
Post automatically merged:

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET

hmm WOLF ?!
yamato is WOLF ?!
ymato chapter then
:goyea:
Amaterasu Yamato! Yamaterasu! I'd legit cry if Oda made a genuine blatant Okami reference like this somehow in OP! Amaterasu is ironically far better than any female character has ever written, at least the combative ones!

:stealthblack::finally:

But knowing Oda and also the trolling by our wonderful leakers, assuming this is a hint and it is meant to focus on "Wolf" then maybe it's Jyabura?
Jyabura to return at Wano as part of CP0 along with Kumadori who should have been at Wano?

Let me dream please? I really like them....

:neesama::catpole::catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.