Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t doubt the popularity. The man was 2nd only to Luffy when he had a lot of screen time
I know he is popular, i'm not doubting that.

But his personality would be bad for an MC of a Manga.

He's always trying to do things in a strategic manner, not getting into fights, trying to make people kill each other instead of fighting himself. Unless Yamato is the loose canon that makes the crew get into trouble or something, a series with Law as the main guy wouldn't work.

And i'm not even saying Law is bad, the dude is awesome for that, i'm just saying it wouldn't work for a main character.

There's a reason why most MC are either dumb or have no fear. It makes the plot move along and bad shit happens.

I know he is popular, i'm not doubting that.

But his personality would be bad for an MC of a Manga.

He's always trying to do things in a strategic manner, not getting into fights, trying to make people kill each other instead of fighting himself. Unless Yamato is the loose canon that makes the crew get into trouble or something, a series with Law as the main guy wouldn't work.

And i'm not even saying Law is bad, the dude is awesome for that, i'm just saying it wouldn't work for a main character.

There's a reason why most MC are either dumb or have no fear. It makes the plot move along and bad shit happens.
Oh I’m not talking about a narrative standpoint, I’m talking about a financial one. If jump wants to create a spin off who would be the most likely character to get one? It’s Law, he’s popular, he sells merch, and in story he’s not really against Luffy so his role could be nonexistent to the main plot

Status
Not open for further replies.