Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face the facts without joking on Kidd's poor performance. Oda doesn't know how to fucking handle an arc with this many characters.

+ Once again it turned into Alabasta Straw hats type of shit.
Nah Oda knows what he’s doing and the characters he’s trying to push. The only issue is people don’t give a damn about these Wano characters he’s trying to push. Go look at where the Scabbards ranked. Momo and Tama lol. Oden is top 3 most wanked characters in this manga with a whole multi chapter backstory and he couldn’t even crack top 20. He’s focusing on the wrong guys lol. Characters like Kaido or Kidd would easily shoot up the popularity polls if they got some shine, Oda would just rather focus on Tama or Raizo.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I understand the problem
:sus:
It has something to do with Sanji
:smart:
Its much more than just Sanji.
Fuckers actually started some eugenic debate just to mock the character.
:ihaha:
It's so dumb that I've decided to adopt it.

Did you know that you're a trash person and everything that you've accomplished in life is due to you being carried by your parents' genetics?
Accept true wisdom.

Post automatically merged:

Well it depends on which Peter Parker were talking about....... Comic Book Peter and Tobey Maguire are great characters , MCU and Amazing Movie Spidermans are trash.
You're wrong.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah Oda knows what he’s doing and the characters he’s trying to push. The only issue is people don’t give a damn about these Wano characters he’s trying to push. Go look at where the Scabbards ranked. Momo and Tama lol. Oden is top 3 most wanked characters in this manga with a whole multi chapter backstory and he couldn’t even crack top 20. He’s focusing on the wrong guys lol. Characters like Kaido or Kidd would easily shoot up the popularity polls if they got some shine, Oda would just rather focus on Tama or Raizo.
Well you basically agreed to what I said but phrased it with different words mate:luuh:

Not the first time Oda wastes his writing on bullshit useless fodders that will don't matter by the end of an arc.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Did you know that you're a trash person and everything that you've accomplished in life is due to you being carried by your parents' genetics?
Accept true wisdom.

You're wrong.
Like when iron man gave spidey a super suit that gave him extra powers and then iron man himself said that spidey owed everything to him.
That sounds familiar.

Accept true wisdom.

You're wrong.
I can only draw because of my genetic and I’m worthless...?
Fuck my life
:risitasad::hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.