Status
Not open for further replies.
From Redon,
It look cool seeing the full image
In my opinion, Oda put in front the following characters: Katakuri,Law,Luffy,Zoro,Sabo,Ace
They take the most space and they have the best position in the cover. For luffy case is clear he is the MVP but the other 4 is due what?
Popularity in Japan, or because Oda like this 4 characters.

What you guys think Oda is planning to do with the SHs now that they seem to be converging to the main stage? I have seen people like Morj theorize that Luffy would have another loss at some point and that the SHs would protect him, so them all reuniting in the one place Luffy could fall towards if he loses its defnitely convenient. Though I could see it being used so that everyone can see when Kaido is defeated and falls through the roof straight to the main floor, like what happened with Crocodile then Kaido could wake up again and try to go in one last rampage and Zoro finishes him off

What you guys think Oda is planning to do with the SHs now that they seem to be converging to the main stage? I have seen people like Morj theorize that Luffy would have another loss at some point and that the SHs would protect him, so them all reuniting in the one place Luffy could fall towards if he loses its defnitely convenient. Though I could see it being used so that everyone can see when Kaido is defeated and falls through the roof straight to the main floor, like what happened with Crocodile then Kaido could wake up again and try to go in one last rampage and Zoro finishes him off
Yes, if Luffy lose again, he might as well quit his journey to become pirate king and go back to east blue.

Strawhats vs LinLin

Status
Not open for further replies.