Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Damn I rarely see you mad like this :crazwhat:
Luckily you didn't get to see me trying to be a mod on OP Discord servers then!

:gokulaugh::laughmoji::vistalaugh::mihanha::rolaugh::lulz:

I emphasise try, because people are much worse on there than they are on here! Equal to Twitter/Youtube etc. Unlike those servers I was on, the mods here actually do moderate and thus take action, I used to get frustrated as I was the only mod who tried to do anything as far as I saw, across multiple servers too! I even purposely stayed away from the most toxic/volatile servers, I would have stood no chance there LMAO!

:lulz::cantseeme::saden::josad:

But yeah, that's the problem with me too, I don't usually express anger, it builds up for me until I explode like a Voltorb/Electrode or something (Pokemon Joke Yohohoho! Jokemon even lol) but some things really hit deep/personally for me too and I just snap anyway.

I also just really hate rudeness especially when it's someone attacking someone else for no reason like that. I try to be respectful, civil and such to others and treat them how I'd like to be treated. It's far from easy but I still keep trying. Unfortunately that also leads to a lot of frustration and thus anger when they can't return the intent or whatever.

Also people just blinding defending what they love and trying to shut down any dissent, any criticism and insulting others who don't agree with their biased, cult-like mentality and views. Preventing people from being able to express what they really think, feel and want to say and turning places into echo chambers. All deeply personal shit for me lol.

:laughmoji::neesama:

There won't be any this week as there's no chapter unfortunately, it's an Oda break. We probably won't get hints until Sunday/Monday as usual but I heard Lance might be pissed off due to what happened recently on here and may not give hints? I'm just going by what I saw others talk about though? I missed the actual incident and saw only the aftermath too.

The hints have been ridiculous but it was fun to try and guess them, they were very creative at times and it united us to try and figure them out lmao.

:robinsweat::shame::risitasad:

G

Gorosei Informer

Lmao Dude Wrote a whole ass Essay

Bruh Nobody reading that :suresure::suresure::suresure:
I'm well aware of that, but I posted that mainly for myself, I wanted to vent. Ironically, it would have been lengthier than that too but I still managed to hold back somehow lol. If only I could have reduced it far more than that too but ah well.

I'm used to typing out huge walls and people ignoring/not reading them. I don't blame them and I tend to avoid reading text walls by others at times too.

I'm well aware of that, but I posted that mainly for myself, I wanted to vent. Ironically, it would have been lengthier than that too but I still managed to hold back somehow lol. If only I could have reduced it far more than that too but ah well.

I'm used to typing out huge walls and people ignoring/not reading them. I don't blame them and I tend to avoid reading text walls by others at times too.
Hmm seems like too Much going on in your head,Need To Relax more lol,This word spiral sure gives me a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.