Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this man

I rather see Sanji vs Queen than this shit
Ditto, at least there's actual development and it's different from the usually Sanji plotlines that happen.

Most people are sick of Luffy because you know what's going to happen, it's the repetitive circle.

Katakuri fight was a good example, Luffy lost then gets up back to life learns something new in 2 minutes which he wasnt able to learn in 2 years, same song and dance. Luffy Kaido, Luffy has lost 4 times, this last time gets back up because he eats food, amazing development. People are sick of it and that's one of the main reasons why sales have decreased

Great another protagonist chapter, if only we didn't have 3 million of those already:lusalty:
One Piece has the best variation of side characters and fractions but we always skip their fights. This and 0 character development are the biggest weaknesses of OP for me.
The SHC got even worse regarding their characters: Luffy got dumber, Zoro less emotional, Sanji a bigger simp, Chopper is now merchandise, Usopp is now a bigger bitch and Robin is now in the background. Nami, Franky and Brook are more or less the same

Status
Not open for further replies.