Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy's goal wasn't to kill or stop Enel from leaving Skypiea but making him leave the island. If Enel just woke after that to terrorize Skypiea again and this time, someone else beat him, it wouldn't really be Luffy defeating him imo. He would just be a major player. If Luffy makes Kaido leave Wano then that's fine by me. Honestly, if Zoro kills Kaido while the latter is trying to escape Luffy, it'll still be Luffy defeating him. I don't know if it'll look good on Zoro though.
Except kaido himself said he won't just leave. Luffys getting a fake w just accept it.

3 - After Kaido's defeat he recovers, he does have the best recovery powers in the entire manga, and states he will destroy Wano since Luffy's out of commission and can't fight anymore. He used all of his power to defeat Kaido. Kaido enters dragon mode flies above the capital to release his strongest heat breath attack. Zoro knows the attack will kill most people in a capital including the straw hats so he cut Kaido in half, killing him.

See, it's not that hard to create a scenario where Luffy beats Kaido and then Zoro kills him.
He never addresses the actual point
Luffy beats kaido
Kaido gets up
Zoro kills kaido in dragon form above the Flower Capital
Your guys scenario gives Luffy an incomplete win in the biggest One Piece arc to date just so Zoro can get his killing Kaido moment lol. If Luffy “beats” Kaido and then he still gets up and Zoro finishes him then Luffy didn’t land the finishing blow on Kaido, Zoro did. You can try and spin it however you want but you can’t get both ways. It’s either Zoro lands the last hit to defeat Kaido instead of Luffy, or Zoro kills Kaido after Luffy defeats him. (Or they beat him in a combo attack i guess)

Just come out and say you think Zoro will finish Kaido and not Luffy lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Your guys scenario gives Luffy an incomplete win in the biggest One Piece arc to date just so Zoro can get his killing Kaido moment lol. If Luffy “beats” Kaido and then he still gets up and Zoro finishes him then Luffy didn’t land the finishing blow on Kaido, Zoro did. You can try and spin it however you want but you can’t get both ways. It’s either Zoro lands the last hit to defeat Kaido instead of Luffy, or Zoro kills Kaido after Luffy defeats him. (Or they beat him in a combo attack i guess)

Just come out and say you think Zoro will finish Kaido and not Luffy lol
? Luffy is getting a fake w
Kaidos just done a gauntlet of over 15 man
And multiple rounds
Luffys getting no clean w here

Tf you mean finish kaido
Hes killing him there's no up or down on that statement

? Luffy is getting a fake w
Kaidos just done a gauntlet of over 15 man
And multiple rounds
Luffys getting no clean w here

Tf you mean finish kaido
Hes killing him there's no up or down on that statement
Ok so you think Zoro will finish Kaido and not Luffy. That’s fine if that’s what you believe. All I’m saying is that Morjs video did address why it is unlikely that Zoro will finish Kaido instead of Luffy.

Yo this Morj nonsense must stop:beckmoji: Like every time this bozo says something yall over here acting like he is Oda himself. Just cuz he is a Indian or speaking like he got a some kinda degree on one piece doesn't mean he is right. This is the same bozo who said greenbull is zoros father and telling us raid will fail:moonwalk:
Man can't even admit his own mistakes, he seem like the type of toxic mfs who'd rather die than admit and learn from their bullshit

Lmfao his video was dog shit

His point was completely irrelevant
No one said zoro would kill a beaten kaido on the floor
That was his only argument lmfaooooo

Kaido will be up and in dragon form above the capital.
And then what will Luffy do??
The fact that Kaido is still not down to a count and Zoro need to slay him like a super hero infront of Wano citizens and take spotlight of Luffy prove that Luffy fails to take down Kaido

So Zoro killing beaten down Kaido makes far more sense than Luffy failing to beat down Kaido
Anyway Zkk is not credible to begin with
If this is Zoro piece then i can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.