Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is a clown fr. He is just trying to save his face/image but always fails:lusalty:
He's not even trying to save his own image, it's just his ego, admitting your mistakes is socially more acceptable than going down with them

Morj is a toxic and pathetic guy, imagine how he is irl, you can't even win an argument, because he'd rather be humiliated than admit his mistakes

Dude thinks he's gifted lol

They can't happen togehter because they don't want to, it's that simple

:gokulaugh:
Yeah, like god damn it i’m tired of all these “oh Oda would never do it because it never happened before”. Like the most stupid shit to say against “Zoro fighting Kaidou” was Zoro never fought the big bad before. I got downvoted to oblivion because I pointed out that Zoro fought Morgan, Buggy, Kuma, Moria and Hordy. This was the main reason I became ZKk believer in the first place

zoro wont kill kaido....alone.

most of the crew will work together to kill kaido. its not "zoro kills kaido" as much as it will be "the straw hats kill kaido" in a combination attack like vs oars or kuma. everyone on the crew as far as i know understands that some people are so bad they have to be killed to be stopped. even chopper.

chopper sees big mom asleep on the beach and immediately draws a sword and says he's going to kill her. this was a scene in the manga as well, its canon. he also says "she's the same as kaido." meaning, kaido also needs to die and he's ready to do it. and this is the ship's doctor. robin is an assassin. jimbei is a mob boss. franky is a gangster. brook is a military man. usopp is a sniper who names all of his techniques "instant kill" attacks. nami is a nice girl but she'd kill if it came down to her or the other guy. sanji is a gentleman but he was ready to kill absalom before, why not kaido. luffy literally promised momo he'd kill kaido if i remember right.

they're all ready. zoro is just delivering the finishing blow.

zoro wont kill kaido....alone.

most of the crew will work together to kill kaido. its not "zoro kills kaido" as much as it will be "the straw hats kill kaido" in a combination attack like vs oars or kuma. everyone on the crew as far as i know understands that some people are so bad they have to be killed to be stopped. even chopper.

chopper sees big mom asleep on the beach and immediately draws a sword and says he's going to kill her. this was a scene in the manga as well, its canon. he also says "she's the same as kaido." meaning, kaido also needs to die and he's ready to do it. and this is the ship's doctor. robin is an assassin. jimbei is a mob boss. franky is a gangster. brook is a military man. usopp is a sniper who names all of his techniques "instant kill" attacks. nami is a nice girl but she'd kill if it came down to her or the other guy. sanji is a gentleman but he was ready to kill absalom before, why not kaido. luffy literally promised momo he'd kill kaido if i remember right.

they're all ready. zoro is just delivering the finishing blow.
That's more credible than half of Mr Morj's theories

Something fodder strawhats pulled out to:milaugh:
Zowo pulling bs out his ass as always. Kidd has already shown on screen that he can tank Big Moms attacks and even block her attacks with one metal arm. He’s been fighting her, not running from her, for many chapters now without even going into Punk Rotten and she hasn’t put him down. These are the facts, keep trying to downplay clown no “fodder SH” has done this :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.