Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Oda writing it as a 2v2? That’s not the vibe it’s giving off tbh. It’s more separate 1v1s.
Seems like a 2 v2 to me, zoro even asked sanji if he's gonna drag him down meaning he thinks they're gonna fight together

Plus king is way too focused on sanji, he tried to attack him and even forgot about his fight with zoro to hear queen's conversation with sanji, even zoro called him out for being too distracted

Zowo pulling bs out his ass as always. Kidd has already shown on screen that he can tank Big Moms attacks and even block her attacks with one metal arm. He’s been fighting her, not running from her, for many chapters now without even going into Punk Rotten and she hasn’t put him down. These are the facts, keep trying to downplay clown no “fodder SH” has done this :cheers:
0 damage
Worse than killer on roof top

1026 : 아버지와 자식
-모모노스케 vs 카이도
-카이도는 오뎅이 나쁜 아버지라고 말한다.
-마르코는 그림자가 드리워진 인물에게 흰 수염에 대해 이야기하고 그가 가족 유산을 이해하는 방법에 대해 이야기합니다.
- 살인자는 호킨스의 매우 그래픽적인 장면을 파괴합니다. 아이는 상처를 신경쓰지 않으며 살인자와 그가 어렸을 때 겪었던 것에 비하면 육체적 고통은 아무 것도 아님을 암시한다.
-히요리는 아버지 카타나와 단둘이 오로치를 마주한다.마르코는 가문의 명예를 위해 그를 쓰러뜨리는 일을 그녀에게 맡긴다.

If Zoro kills Kaido, and Kid defeats Meme….

I’m giving up on Luffy.

First I didn’t get my promised Jack low diff.
Next he looks fucking retarded losing to Kaido a chapter after saying he will Solo him.
And then to add insult to fucking injury, yAmAbR0 performed better against Kaido than Luffy.

If this arc ends and Luffy doesn’t take down Meme or bare minimum takes down Jack, fuck Oda and fuck Luffy weak bitch ass

I’m tired of this shit. I don’t want Luffy to get feats on Kaido. That’s not special, fucking Okiku the scabbard that got bamboozled by Kanjuro got a W on Kaido. Fuck it, even Momo dunks on Kaido by being a Dragon to live after Kaido dies.

1026 : 아버지와 자식
-모모노스케 vs 카이도
-카이도는 오뎅이 나쁜 아버지라고 말한다.
-마르코는 그림자가 드리워진 인물에게 흰 수염에 대해 이야기하고 그가 가족 유산을 이해하는 방법에 대해 이야기합니다.
- 살인자는 호킨스의 매우 그래픽적인 장면을 파괴합니다. 아이는 상처를 신경쓰지 않으며 살인자와 그가 어렸을 때 겪었던 것에 비하면 육체적 고통은 아무 것도 아님을 암시한다.
-히요리는 아버지 카타나와 단둘이 오로치를 마주한다.마르코는 가문의 명예를 위해 그를 쓰러뜨리는 일을 그녀에게 맡긴다.
fake

Seems like a 2 v2 to me, zoro even asked sanji if he's gonna drag him down meaning he thinks they're gonna fight together

Plus king is way too focused on sanji, he tried to attack him and even forgot about his fight with zoro to hear queen's conversation with sanji, even zoro called him out for being too distracted
King does seem interested in Sanji ngl. And they did clash earlier.I just don’t know if Oda will go through with it. Cause there’s definitely a reason Sanji pulled up on Queen in 1015.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
And then what will Luffy do??
The fact that Kaido is still not down to a count and Zoro need to slay him like a super hero infront of Wano citizens and take spotlight of Luffy prove that Luffy fails to take down Kaido

So Zoro killing beaten down Kaido makes far more sense than Luffy failing to beat down Kaido
Anyway Zkk is not credible to begin with
If this is Zoro piece then i can understand.
Kaido wants a glorious death but that ain't gna happen. Luffy the dream breaker ain't gna grant him his glorious death, he can forget alladat. Either one of the following scenario will happen;
Scenario one - Luffy defeats him and personally tell Zoro to cut off Kaido's head

Scenario two - Luffy beats him so bad, he decides to take the cowards way out by turning into a dragon to escape Wano, at that point Zoro jumps in and cuts off his end. He eventually dies a coward's death, nothing glorious about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.