Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji unlocked CoC and a messed up his body by seeing Nami
:kobeha:
Oh now I'm remembering the posts of people trying to say Sanji unlocked CoC in that scene, with trying to point it out literally with arrwos and such? I thought he would unlock it vs Maria ideally and as I hoped for but not like this if it actually happens LOL!

:sanmoji::choppawhat::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Fuku
Hawkings
Apoo
Offscreen chapter.
It's gonna be What The Fuku for us...

:sanjimeh::crazwhat::kawak::josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

My prediction is getting a lot of response:shame:

If only Zoro smiling like this was cannon:josad:
Closest I could find so far, it was so great having Zoro laugh and smile so much pre TS. He's definitely more serious and "milder/blander" post TS but he was the one trying to reaffirm how serious they need to be and to take things, since they are taking on Yonkos ofc.

Also on that note....

That anime scene is from when they were about to enter Onigashima right? When they were celebrating at the entrance?

So it should be based on this scene in the manga right?

I felt like Toei added a lot more to that scene/moment in the anime, made it a lot better/more emotional and beautiful!

Ah I found the scene in the anime! I was right!:

Offscreen chapter
Leakers have gone full meta to reveal it's an offscreen chapter by offscreening their hints to us too!

:luchosop::shame::saden::cantseeme::crazwhat::hope:

G

Gorosei Informer

Can Wano/Momo claim all Beast Pirates bounties to the WG after their defeat and capture? (And Kaido's head ofc)

:bamathink:
I have a feeling the WG will try to screw them over in that regard. I don't think we've seen any bounties collected and thus rewards given for that in OP so this might be an important plotline potentially. Both with CP0 in Wano and a Sword agent, this might end up factoring into that somehow too. I really can't wait to see someone get an "Only Dead" bounty poster too! Xebec? Luffy? Blackbeard? Someone else? We've not seen Dragon's yet?

If Kaido and Orochi truly do fall once and for all and Big Mom either falls here or most likely leaves for some reason and comes back for Elbaf, then Wano will be free reign for the WG to take over, as they were having to literally deal with Orochi, making deals with him ofc but now they can have everything they want from Wano for themselves, including the weapons they wanted and weapon factories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.