Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Thank you for linking that website! this is gonna greatly help me out!
You're very welcome! I decided to try it recently finally after hearing about it and it's made life so much easier!

:cheers:
Lance last time online: Friday at 12:16 PM (CET)

:pepemy::mihugh:

Scooby Lance, where are you?!

:ultimoji:

Those Ulti edits as always are so amazing though!

:ace:

G

Gorosei Informer

Holdem- 2 named attacks:madmonk: - Lack . . . . . . .:shame::risitasad:
Even this random smile fodder has one:cantseeme:

• Ore no Kobushi in Gorilla Punch (俺の拳 inイン ゴリラパンチ Ore no Kobushi in Gorira Panchi, literally meaning "My Fist in Gorilla Punch"): Briscola punches with his left arm while the gorilla in it also punches with its left arm. This punch easily broke through stone and was noted to be quite powerful by Sanji. In the Viz translation, this is called Gorilla Punch Punch.
The weirdest thing too, is that there are 2 gorilla gifters too! One is a woman and the other is this guy ofc! It confused the fuck out of me when they both appeared!

:kaidowhat:

But yeah, I really do not understand what Oda is doing with Jack...I keep trying to find reasons/excuses/explanations but I'm at a loss....

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda wasted chapters introducing goofy shit like this instead of showing us some real action.
Exactly, it almost feels like he's trolling us deliberately or he actually thinks this shit is good and thus a good idea.
"OMG I'm so funny, wacky, creative, silly! Such a genius!"

I wouldn't be surprised if he was on drugs on some kind when it came to designing the gifters lol. Worst designs I've ever seen in One Piece as wel las anything else I've seen and that's saying something!

:whitepress::mihugh::lawsigh::kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.