Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda loves to bring up Oda every chance he gets so I have a feeling we'll get in the next chapters the rest of the scabbards defeating some enemy performing an Oden style attack of their own.

Woooohoooo, who's exited for the incoming scabbards chapters like me :lusalty:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth This is my biggest fear when ZKK happens.
I think we hate Oden about the same much.
And Oda's boner for Oden might tag onto Zoro's big moment
:whitepress:
My biggest fear with ZKK is the sword used to behead Kaido. We still don't know how Black Blades are made but I assume that beheading Kaido would at least hint/or even made one of them black.

if Enma goes before Wado I will only increase my One Piece hate train.

Zoro never heard Oden style shit. Why would he use someone else's style lol? He'd have to be as retarded as everyone who is Oden's fanboy.

My biggest fear with ZKK is the sword used to behead Kaido. We still don't know how Black Blades are made but I assume that beheading Kaido would at least hint/or even made one of them black.

if Enma goes before Wado I will only increase my One Piece hate train.
There is a good chance Wado can also be first because it would be Zoro's first Cemented Legend.
But as of right now, I'd say 75% chance Enma and 25% Wado to be forged Black.
Zoro never heard Oden style shit. Why would he use someone else's style lol? He'd have to be as retarded as everyone who is Oden's fanboy
After seeing this panel from Luffy, I don't see Oda not using this as a chance to incorporate Oden again through Zoro

Luffy always does not give a shit about who the past hero was. He slept through Fisher Tiger. Never asked about Robin's/Franky's backstory. All of a sudden in Wano, Luffy is bombarded with Oden shit.

I would not put it past Oda to do the same with Zoro bc of Momo/Hiyori.

Status
Not open for further replies.