Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon is way too overhyped. He fucking ran away from Burgess. Which "Top tier apparently" does that?

Okay, he didn't want to lose people, resources.

Vs who? Fucking barely veteran level dude? C'mon mate.

I won't be surprised if Dragon is just YC1 with op devil fruit. Tactician.
Pretty sure it was Blackbeard Pirate as a Whole Charging them
But you right, that's pathetic

If anything that gives Clout to the BB Pirates for making the Revs dip

Doubt he's a YC1 tho, pretty sure him and Akainu had direct interactions before.

Plus he's a D and has CoC, and on top everyone related to him is Top Brass
Sabo EoS I already know gonna be Admiral level. Luffy gonna be PK, and Garp is legendary like Roger/Rocks/Newgate

Only Ivankov/Rev Commanders make him look shit

But then look at other Yonko crews they got fodder ass Tobi Roppos and Vets under the top officers

Only saving grace is that Dragon has two other OP Commanders and Ivankov isn't one of his Top 3

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Pretty sure it was Blackbeard Pirate as a Whole Charging them
But you right, that's pathetic

If anything that gives Clout to the BB Pirates for making the Revs dip

Doubt he's a YC1 tho, pretty sure him and Akainu had direct interactions before.

Plus he's a D and has CoC, and on top everyone related to him is Top Brass
Sabo EoS I already know gonna be Admiral level. Luffy gonna be PK, and Garp is legendary like Roger/Rocks/Newgate

Only Ivankov/Rev Commanders make him look shit

But then look at other Yonko crews they got fodder ass Tobi Roppos and Vets under the top officers

Only saving grace is that Dragon has two other OP Commanders and Ivankov isn't one of his Top 3
Do you think Sabo being 2nd in command is playing on words and he is just that or there is let's say some unexpected "1st in command"?

Do you think Sabo being 2nd in command is playing on words and he is just that or there is let's say some unexpected "1st in command"?
I like Sabo. I want him to have CoC and become someone that's a force of reckoning in the future.

I always had (headcanon) Kuma as a YC1 with CoC (he was a King, a warlord (most warlords have CoC, Mihawk, Boa, Doffy, Weevil?)). Since Kuma was the one to train Sabo directly. Sabo could've been like Dragons YC2 but got bumped up with the 'death' of Kuma (like Marco after the departure of Oden).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I like Sabo. I want him to have CoC and become someone that's a force of reckoning in the future.

I always had (headcanon) Kuma as a YC1 with CoC (he was a King, a warlord (most warlords have CoC, Mihawk, Boa, Doffy, Weevil?)). Since Kuma was the one to train Sabo directly. Sabo could've been like Dragons YC2 but got bumped up with the 'death' of Kuma (like Marco after the departure of Oden).
Would make sense.

We will see. I don't care about Revos. Irrelevant group. Only Sabo matters.

Dragon is way too overhyped. He fucking ran away from Burgess. Which "Top tier apparently" does that?

Okay, he didn't want to lose people, resources.

Vs who? Fucking barely veteran level dude? C'mon mate.

I won't be surprised if Dragon is just YC1 with op devil fruit. Tactician.
You're mixing up things, the revs left Baltigo after the BB pirates showed up, Burgess wasn't waging a one man war until reinforcements came or something, dude was almost dying.

Would make sense.

We will see. I don't care about Revos. Irrelevant group. Only Sabo matters.
Bro... you don't understand how fucking disappointed I was with the Rev Commanders man

People really said iTs nOt aLwAyS aBoUt pOwErLeVlS, tHeY hAvE uNiQuE aBiLiTiEs

Just the find out they are below Tobi Roppo Level :cantseeme:

The only saving Grace is that in Marygeoise, Sabo actually hits a lick + saves Vivi + steals something + beats someone and gets a 500M bump for his audacity, along with the other commanders as well.

Otherwise, as we speak, right now Luffy has a larger and more formidable army + resources over Dragon

Bro... you don't understand how fucking disappointed I was with the Rev Commanders man

People really said iTs nOt aLwAyS aBoUt pOwErLeVlS, tHeY hAvE uNiQuE aBiLiTiEs

Just the find out they are below Tobi Roppo Level :cantseeme:

The only saving Grace is that in Marygeoise, Sabo actually hits a lick + saves Vivi + steals something + beats someone and gets a 500M bump for his audacity, along with the other commanders as well.

Otherwise, as we speak, right now Luffy has a larger and more formidable army + resources over Dragon
You're scaling with bounties knowing they're completely irrelevant lmao

Franky doesn't even have a bounty of 100 million yet he bodied Sasaki

Status
Not open for further replies.