Page one - not even gonna comment on this one
Sasaki - BIG disappointment
Who's who - EVEN BIGGER disappointment
Black maria - disappointing
Jack - massive disappointment, one of the biggest in one piece's history
you are here
Queen - ???
King - ???

Zoro stans, Sanji stans.... I have bad news.
:kobeha:

What does any of this mean
Look at @T.D.A comment:

By Kinjin over at NF:

Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen get the panel time Luffy and Kaido got in the previous time. Fuku and Apoo take the roles of Jack and Perospero.

1st hint (ears wiggling) = Fuku's reaction to Raizo's Ultimate Ninjutsu technique

2nd hint = "Get ready to rock out" is something what Apoo would say + he can likely put people to sleep like Jigglypuff. We know it's possible since fellow musician Brook can also do this.

3rd hint = 1 one eye + blonde hair is a reference to Zoro and Sanji

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ulti - looked good at the beginning, disappointing at the end
you are here
Queen - ???
King - ???

Lol since when has Queen ever looked good?

By Kinjin over at NF:

Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen get the panel time Luffy and Kaido got in the previous time. Fuku and Apoo take the roles of Jack and Perospero.

1st hint (ears wiggling) = Fuku's reaction to Raizo's Ultimate Ninjutsu technique

2nd hint = "Get ready to rock out" is something what Apoo would say + he can likely put people to sleep like Jigglypuff. We know it's possible since fellow musician Brook can also do this.

Oda pacing the shit out of the raid

Last year
Chap 951( Kaido and mom alliance) : How will Luffy and alliance wins??? Shits getting real!!!

Now : How will the Yonko alliance win at this point
:milaugh:
Didn't knew the power boost and plot armor will be on another lvl
Imo if the Strawhats need 2 top guys to beat one Commander, it'll be more fitting to the story since then they will need more alliance members and unpredictable last-ditch effort to even survive or hide from BM or Kaidou. My expectation of Wano being thrilling hide-and-seek full of despair and lost hope within the alliance...turn into Olin Mama Mode and, bickering during fights, and Kaidou The Hundred Drunken Master of Hostages with Bipolar Disorder :josad:

Ulti - looked good at the beginning, disappointing at the end
you are here
Queen - ???
King - ???

Speak for yourself? I enjoyed all the fights aside from the Post-Tama Nami/Ulti, and even that was just because it was disjointed and felt more like several small fights. Jack, well to be honest, Yes I was disappointed, but I don't care for non-Straw Hat fights to be extended. I would have given it 2/3 pages. One to show Dogstorm's defeat, and another to show Catviper's defeat, just to give a sense of flow.

By Kinjin over at NF:

I don't think Oda will parallel 2 more villains the same way, he doesn't do that lol. I do agree that yeah it'll be some Zoro/Sanji scenes, and Fuku will get taken out.

If that's Apoo, then it'll potentially be him calling the Numbers and that's it. Reason I say this is we haven't actually seen Apoo in 20 chapters. I don't think he's legitimately fighting Drake anymore, and if he is, not in an orthodox way since he never updated us like the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.