Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of expectations for King as Kaido's strongest commander. I know people like to troll Katakuri's inability to put Luffy down in dozen of hours but he still was treated with very high respect
My problem with Katakuri wasn't even him taking a long time to put down Luffy, that shit can happen, what pissed me off more was how easy he went down from just a few hits by Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Man, Sanji fans can't stop talking about Zoro, jesus....

:crazwhat:

My problem with Katakuri wasn't even him taking a long time to put down Luffy, that shit can happen, what pissed me off more was how easy he went down from just a few hits by Luffy.
Tbh he initially took boundman hits pretty well when he lost his composure and they fought for hours off screen after Katakuri wounded and nerfed himself IIRC, But yeah it looks egregious compared to Luffy who took like hundreds of hits and refused to stay down :milaugh: Still, he was an extremely difficult opponent to defeat for Luffy and I really hope King and Queen get more than 1 chapter each. I expect a lot from their ancient zoans thoughness, i was disappointed with how easy tobi roppo and jack fell

Status
Not open for further replies.