Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's from chapter 7 and it's a fanmade inclination that there's some weird connection between Zoro and Kaido. Like if the argument is against Zoro defeating the main villain of an arc, the LAST thing I would be thinking about is fucking captain Morgan lol.

I'd take arguments regarding actual Ryuuma parallels and possible Dragon slaying hints over that logic lol
It's also because of the parallels between Zoro's introduction arc to Oden

how Zoro accepted the deal of staying without food for 1 month and he would be set free, despite the villains having no intention of doing so

just like how Oden accepted Orochi's deal of dancing for 5 years, when Orochi wasn't gonna leave after that

and how that's the only arc where Zoro gave the main villain the final blow instead of Luffy

and how similar it was the hostage situation of Helmeppo and Captain Morgan, with Oden and Kaido during the flashback

i think there's enough conections to make it possible

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who is Yude-Ron?
I only knew about Lance, Vegapank, scotch and Lebrent
Japanese Youtuber who really likes Oda's words / numbers puns of chapter numbers and dates to predict the events of the story, he has gotten quite a few things right in the last months, and now his prediction for 1028 is Black Blade Enma defeating King
JAPANESE MORJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.