Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Natalija retiring as mod

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Drinking

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • MonsterZoro retiring as spoiler provider

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
Why are you playing blind like that? we were talking about Luffy's maturity I answered you I'm waiting for your message now
You should know how he matured if you read op with your eyes open? Are you dumb? Everyone knows he matured. You can’t name 5 luffy themes and you don’t understand his character at all

You should know how he matured if you read op with your eyes open? Are you dumb? Everyone knows he matured. You can’t name 5 luffy themes and you don’t understand his character at all
Stop playing the clown and get me some fucking proof, it's been 20 minutes since you gave me your "everyone knows" I don't give a fuck about that I want something concrete
Post automatically merged:

Ichigo>Naruto/Luffy :pepelit:
Naruto>Ichigo>>>>>>>>Kiba>>>>>>Luffy

Read op with your eyes open? You should know luffy has matured. Lmao he has ever since marineford.
The dude is asking you to tell him, if he is ignorant like you said, educate him

that's how we grow as a society my friend

you don't just call a person ignorant and then not help them understand when they ask you to explain to them

unless you don't know yourself and can't teach him...

Well I stop talking with someone who gives me no arguments :virusprot:

After the timeskip on fishmen island, there is a pretty big change when Luffy went catapulting off with his crew and landed on a fish, he gently set down his crew as opposed to slamming them against the fish's fin. Before the timeskip, he would have behaved with reckless abandon and just tried to have fun, but now he has seen the necessity of behaving (somewhat) maturely when needed

Give me 5 luffy themes if you understand his character