Status
Not open for further replies.
you are brazilian right?? DIdnt know brazil has that kinda weather.
Yeah, i'm from Brazil, which overall is pretty hot and tropical

but i live in the North East region, which is pretty fucking hot, so it's a lot worse than the rest

the regions closer to the south get more rain and there's even some cases of snow, but it's pretty rare

Imagine having seasons :kobeha:
Here we only have winter and summer.
The summer is hot, the winter is even more hot(i know that doesn't make sense but it's how works):josad:
In Germany we have autumn during the whole year, mostly cloudy weather.
Even spending time on reading that shit is waste for me.
I could show you pannel of Rave Master.
You see Rave Master have great characters, including girls and really sexy one...
Yes, RM is not only about fights, but also it has romantic stuff, drama and chartacters death. For example
who could believe that Naruto can kill Jiraya? Well...that is what happened in Rave Master
. Also when I'm talking about death in RM |I'm talking about death of characters that people fucken loved, and that include female characters as well.
But yes, there will be hmm one girl that will be without complex, but yooo she special case, and she is crazy, but naah she will never let random dude grab her tits.
Also talking female MC....she is girl with some crazy past, also she is more than hundreds years old(arguebly thousends)
So...if Eden Zero will be at least in a bit close to RM I will read. But now it's trash

And just what I love the scene where main villain kissing Haru on eyes of beaten MC--- those feelings...

Also LOL MC female in RM is real goddess who in the end could cast this crazy spell(when she remembers who is she)
Rave Master is greatness. D Gray Man and Rave Master are the best Shonen Mangas

Even spending time on reading that shit is waste for me.
I could show you pannel of Rave Master.
You see Rave Master have great characters, including girls and really sexy one...
Yes, RM is not only about fights, but also it has romantic stuff, drama and chartacters death. For example
who could believe that Naruto can kill Jiraya? Well...that is what happened in Rave Master
. Also when I'm talking about death in RM |I'm talking about death of characters that people fucken loved, and that include female characters as well.
But yes, there will be hmm one girl that will be without complex, but yooo she special case, and she is crazy, but naah she will never let random dude grab her tits.
Also talking about female MC....she is girl with some crazy past, also she is more than hundreds years old(arguebly thousends)
So...if Eden Zero will be at least in a bit close to RM I will read. But now it's trash

And just what I love the scene where main villain kissing Haru on eyes of beaten MC--- those feelings...

Also LOL MC female in RM is real goddess who in the end could cast this crazy spell(when she remembers who is she)
lol you like cuck ntr manga

lol you like cuck ntr manga
Naah in the end MC kill that guy(yep he kill his enemies usually)...but you know the moment of real despair where MC lost, where every body lose to their sworn enemies, was written really nice. Like he couldn't kill Elie...case he wanted to have her in all ways. Also Ellie didn't like that kiss at all lol
But those drama feelings is neat. Dragon guy who lose to his GF turned into dragon(that one crazy chick that I talked about) was also awesome moment
:cheers:

Yeah, i'm from Brazil, which overall is pretty hot and tropical

but i live in the North East region, which is pretty fucking hot, so it's a lot worse than the rest

the regions closer to the south get more rain and there's even some cases of snow, but it's pretty rare
isnt rio de janerio in northeast as well?

seems like northeast to me if I remember the map I read in school correctly.
we used play city finding game, where a player tells the name of city and others find it in world map and whoever finds it first wins the round. Rio de janerio and Brasilia are the only brasilian city I know:milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
well, excuse me, but Oda never said that these wano samurai ,bar Oden, could defeat emperor level characters. If you were expecting Mihawks , well , that was your mistake. Some samurai like Denjiro, kawamatsu, shutenmaru and kiku could defeat high tier characters. So, at end, they are strong but not hax.

Ryuma was a legend but to expect that every single samurai would be his level is nonsense. Your bias towards top tiers is the problem here, not Oda's fault really.
No I didn't expect Mihawks, Ryumas.

But this arc and country itself was hyped beyond anything we ever had. The only thing that is more hyped than Wano is probably final war or BB himself.

isnt rio de janerio in northeast as well?

seems like northeast to me if I remember the map I read in school correctly.
we used play city finding game, where a player tells the name of city and others find it in world map and whoever finds it first wins the round. Rio de janerio and Brasilia are the only brasilian city I know:milaugh:
There are others "known" big cities here as well, like São Paulo, Cuiabá, Recife, Porto Alegre and the Goat brazillian city Uberlândia

Status
Not open for further replies.