Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Natalija retiring as mod

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Drinking

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • MonsterZoro retiring as spoiler provider

Votes: 16 17.4%

• Total voters
If it's a Sanji chapter then it looks like Oda plans on switching between the 2 before King and Queen finally go down... which is weird because that would mean Zoro beats King before Sanji beats Queen

This would be one of the few arcs in the entire story where he flips the order

:zorothink:

Lance posted the Stealth Black emote, which means my sweet Sanji-kun finally gets some action. :stealthblack:

Could the Nintendo Switch hint mean Law is gonna Shambles BM's ass ? :zorothink:

Last edited:
I ask everyone on this board.

Why do you think @Lance_Dragonite is Redon? I really think he is a legit source for spoilers as his riddles are spot on bit still why should it be Redon?
Ife posts full spoilers at WG... He says

"Posted by Redon at AP for example."

Why should he do so?
Also redons main turf are AP and even more pirate-king.es

So I doubt it is Redon but also a spoiler source sho for reasons isn't posting the full stuff
Imagine still doubting that Lance is Redon in 2021. Lol

I would like it if it was the way you spread it out.

+ a bit more realism.

No fucking 5 yo kids running around battlefield changing enemies into slaves and fodder characters like Nami and Usopp being alive without protection.
Realism? You mean like deaths? Well, considering Oda's history prior to Wano, it was very unlikely to happen. Man, I am so dissapointed with Oda sometimes, he has (had? ) the skills to craft a good story, but not liking to kill characters offi in a war against the WSC and his crew is just weird.

Tama, what a character.... I hate that girl in every possible way. A walking plot device protected with tons of plot armour. Momo was enough, another kid wasn't needed at all this arc.