Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the emphasis on Fire, redline and such,I sense a hell based theme for King.
King's face is likely a darker shade of red, something like this but with hair.

Yeah King comes from a devil/fallen angel/gargoyle theme.
His lack of dialogue, often critiqued by the fandom, is a requirentent that his figure is supposed to enbody.
As a demon he doesn't feel the urge to comunicate/show what he's thinking/feeling, and as a fighter his only objective is to kill (be it using his spiked gauntlet, his sharp beak, his swords or his wings). End justifies the means, an ideal motto for the 2nd in command of a crew of beasts.
King coming from the land of the gods ulteriorly hints at him him not seeing himself as a human.
His vestiary, completely covering his real figure and hiding it under black leather, is also sign of someone who wants to scare/frighten everyone in sight.
IMO his skin is probably going to resemble Douglas Bullet a lot, his hair color too, and his face tattoo (I'm assuming he has one at this point) will be sort of a mark that differentiates him from common people (similar the Sun Pirates and the Celestiale Dragons).
I don't think King will be portrayed as a human being but more like a sadistic (Hawkins levels of sadism) evil bastard, sorta like Doffy, but with less backstory which makes his evil even more radical and pragmatic.

Damn I'm high af :hohoho:

Status
Not open for further replies.