Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the story was for sure bad but Naruto's choice was very coherent with his character. Naruto was always a weak willed character, if he decided to not forgive Obito then his character would have been destroyed (just like Oda did to Sanji and Whitbeard).
No it wouldnt if you do something forbidden you get punishment thats why courts and justice-system exist
Obito killed so many ninjas and then this

This destroyed Naruto series you cant kill thousands of people and then reedem yourself lol thats basically a free pass to kill

No it wouldnt if you do something forbidden you get punishment thats why courts and justice-system exist
Obito killed so many ninjas and then this

This destroyed Naruto series you cant kill thousands of people and then reedem yourself lol thats basically a free pass to kill
I understand that very well, but If Obito was meant to be killed then it should have been done by someone else. Naruto is a very weak willed character, he always had his psychological sessions with the villains eventually turning them to the good side.

I understand that very well, but If Obito was meant to be killed then it should have been done by someone else. Naruto is a very weak willed character, he always had his psychological sessions with the villains eventually turning them to the good side.
This is just bad writing you know Kishimoto destroyed the entire series with this talk-no-jutsu shit you can kill as much as you want you can talk it out then thats it I dropped Naruto back then

Luffy: "Kanjuro was a cool guy" :suresure::whitepress:
:vistalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Weevil :josad:

This is just bad writing you know Kishimoto destroyed the entire series with this talk-no-jutsu shit you can kill as much as you want you can talk it out then thats it I dropped Naruto back then
I am fine with talk no jutsu. Because it fits with Naruto's world as it had the removing hatred philosophy ... though it should be handled properly too. If you are using talk then it should be a very good debate and should be made clear as to whose points are more important and shit. Which it failed to do.

BTW I just realised Perospero did not fight Marco.

With oda introduced time-time fruit or time travel plot its possible that the time travel can be done....Cant wait to see oda’s own opinion/creativity on time travel story...not many author can pull time travel plot very well.....anyway OP is the first of big 3 manga that be doing time travel plot lol...

P/s : inb4 vegapunk greatest creation will be create the time machine that can travel to the past...imu will be used it to change the past 800 years ago to kill joyboy/find laughtale or whatever story it is....luffy will awaken ability to see and hear all of things where he can retain his memory when travel to different worldlines and stop imu...the biggest plot twist in OP will be luffy is the joyboy from the future...

Last edited:
when you turn half the pleasures and waiters against you then find out most of the gifters have joined the enemy as well but its okay because you and your executives are self destructive
And kaido wonders why people betray :vistalaugh:

He put ROGER and not GARP.:optimistic::optimistic:
Roger probably fought him when he was an independed pirate. Though he only showed pirates. And we know he did llose to a marine for sure.

Hear the last podcast and they actually bring lot of great theory for the Oden stuff, Greg even write Oda after the chapter, he believe that is the real Oden, the talk start around 47minute:
http://www.onepiecepodcast.com/2021/03/15/episode-663-oden-wan-kenobi-with-thedrmonkey/
One point he bring up, that Oden could saved by the old men who was angry at Kaido for killing the old hag, in case Toki could save him at this point or he was saved? Overall would hear out..

Status
Not open for further replies.