Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you thought about their possible abilities too?
Yes, the one with the horns is from the same race as Black Maria ( Oni race?). His name is Diavolo and he’s a technology maniac. He has two guns where he can shoot elementar (mainly fire ) bullets and is a good sniper. The fishman is Ryu. When Neptune’s castle had a dragon I thought that it would fit. He has a special kind of fishman karate , Seadragon karate. The original Fishman karate is powerful but slow, his style is fast but less powerful in his offence. In the water he’s so fast you can hardly dodge any attack. The guy with grey skin is Kronos, he’s named after a Greek Titan. He loves to torture people and goes often berserk. He has a mythical paracemia , the Golem Golem no mi, he can create golems and can become a titan like Golem for example like in the picture
I hope you liked my ideas but you can add you own :cheers:

Last edited:
Yes, the one with the horns is from the same race as Black Maria ( Oni race?). His name is Diavolo and he’s a technology maniac. He has two guns where he can shoot elementar (mainly fire ) bullets and is a good sniper. The fishman is Ryu. When Neptune’s castle had a dragon I thought that it would fit. He has a special kind of fishman karate , Seadragon karate. The original Fishman karate is powerful but slow, his style is fast but less powerful in his offence. In the water he’s so fast you can hardy dodge any attack. The guy with grey skin is Kronos, he’s named after a Greek Titan. He loves to torture people and goes often berserk. He has a mythical paracemia , the Golem Golem no mi, he can create golems and can become a titan like Golem for example like in the picture
I hope you liked my ideas but you can add you own :cheers:
that’s dope

Status
Not open for further replies.