Status
Not open for further replies.
So right now it’s
1. Kimetsu 23,887,099
2. Jujutsu 17,775,473
3. AoTitan 3.52M
4. CSM 3.415M
5. TPN 2.58M
6. Haikyu & One Piece 2.22M+ (One Piece might be slightly higher, or Haikyuu might be slightly higher but we’ll know at the end of the month)

Wow JJK breaking records too? What up in these years? In case JJK show that the anime can be a big factor for the saling counts, same as KnY. Both sales increase soo insane up after the anime versions, even AoT in their prime(or Boku no Hero/Naruto/Bleach and all other mangas) didn´t have such a huge insane increase with sales...

In that case One piece is this year probably place third and not even second.
The question is who gonna be the 1of this year, I doubt KnY gonna sell more since they already sell very much last year, in case I think JJK have a real chance to win the first spot..

So right now it’s
1. Kimetsu 23,887,099
2. Jujutsu 17,775,473
3. AoTitan 3.52M
4. CSM 3.415M
5. TPN 2.58M
6. Haikyu & One Piece 2.22M+ (One Piece might be slightly higher, or Haikyuu might be slightly higher but we’ll know at the end of the month)

Wow JJK breaking records too? What up in these years? In case JJK show that the anime can be a big factor for the saling counts, same as KnY. Both sales increase soo insane up after the anime versions, even AoT in their prime(or Boku no Hero/Naruto/Bleach and all other mangas) didn´t have such a huge insane increase with sales...

The question is who gonna be the 1of this year, I doubt KnY gonna sell more since they already sell very much last year, in case I think JJK have a real chance to win the first spot..
JJK is riding KnY's wave. Demon Slayer brought tons and tons of people to manga. Either completely new people or those that hadn't read any manga for a long time. After it finished, they were all looking for something else to read. Since JJK's anime was just getting started, and it was in the same magazine with a similar tone many of the stranded KnY fans just hopped on that, boosting its sales tremendously.

Chainsaw Man will likely follow suit too when the anime drops. But the sudden boost in manga sales isn't a coincidence. It's because of the anime and KnY ending.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
So right now it’s
1. Kimetsu 23,887,099
2. Jujutsu 17,775,473
3. AoTitan 3.52M
4. CSM 3.415M
5. TPN 2.58M

Jjk and Csm:finally:

JJK is riding KnY's wave. Demon Slayer brought tons and tons of people to manga. Either completely new people or those that hadn't read any manga for a long time. After it finished, they were all looking for something else to read. Since JJK's anime was just getting started, and it was in the same magazine with a similar tone many of the stranded KnY fans just hopped on that, boosting its sales tremendously.
Kinda feel the same, what is surprising me was the all years it was said that right to One piece, the new big three where Boku no Hero and BC. But in the end it seems like the new big three are KnY(number one),JJK and One piece.
In case AoT and Boku no Hero had great anime adaptions too yet they sales didn´t skyrise like KnY or right now JJK. In fact JJK sale more in one year then AoT ever could do in one year, not even start about Boku no hero.

The thing with surprising me is that Boku no hero has his own big name(twitter as example) and yet it never had this big jump in sales as KnY and JJK. Probably japan overall like more stuff like JJK and KnY, boku no hero in case rise in other countries.
Still the big boost from JJK, I have the same feeling that is because KnY wave who bring lot of people back to read mangas.

Kinda feel the same, what is surprising me was the all years it was said that right to One piece, the new big three where Boku no Hero and BC. But in the end it seems like the new big three are KnY(number one),JJK and One piece.
There's no new big 3 in the same sense that Naruto, Bleach and OP were, but some other trios have arisen. People call it the "Hell Trio" based on how grim all the series are. KnY, JJK and CSM.
In case AoT and Boku no Hero had great anime adaptions too yet they sales didn´t skyrise like KnY or right now JJK. In fact JJK sale more in one year then AoT ever could do in one year, not even start about Boku no hero.
Yeah, that's in part because KnY just had such a huge effect on the market. JJK is really benefiting from releasing when it did. Had it been out when MHA and BC's anime dropped then (although we can't know for sure), it seems pretty unlikely it would be doing the numbers it's doing now. Demon Slayer paved the way for it to really take off.
The thing with surprising me is that Boku no hero has his own big name(twitter as example) and yet it never had this big jump in sales as KnY and JJK. Probably japan overall like more stuff like JJK and KnY, boku no hero in case rise in other countries.
Still the big boost from JJK, I have the same feeling that is because KnY wave who bring lot of people back to read mangas.
BC and MHA are comparatively far more popular in the west than they are in Japan.

So right now it’s
1. Kimetsu 23,887,099
2. Jujutsu 17,775,473
3. AoTitan 3.52M
4. CSM 3.415M
5. TPN 2.58M

I’m happy JJK and KnY are winning son. Mid Piece is at a higher spot than it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.