Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the latest episode Rayleigh > Oden and Scopper, which makes sense especially as Oden wasn't as strong then
Yes and it was nice how Rayleigh blocked Marcos attack with one finger :kata:
Post automatically merged:

I'm disappointed in oden portrayal in today episode, wtf toei? he deserves to Fight Rayleigh not gaban:josad:
I think Gaban was around his lvl , so they wanted to show an even fight. Rayleigh toyed around with rest, he wasn’t even injured. I like that they are giving Gaban more screen time in this flashback

Why would Rayleigh be > Scopper?

I mean...First Rayleigh was going to fight Oden with Scopper...
But Scopper ended up doing it alone...In probably 3 entire days and most likely it was a Draw...
I think the three are almost equal...
Being like Rayleigh=Scooper=>Oden...

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
lol why did rayleigh get matched with baby marco. baby marco looks strong tho wow
Post automatically merged:

DAMNN 10 YEAR OLD BLACK BEARD HOLDING OFF RAYLEIGH ??

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

But Scopper ended up doing it alone...In probably 3 entire days and most likely it was a Draw...
nah after this episode and if this episode is considered canon, then i legit think Rayleigh is one level above oden and gaban:josad:

Scopper looked like he was struggling vs Oden while Rayleigh was portrayed as just casually holding two sword Oden back with one arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.