Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bruh t's already been established that swordsman carry the will or their swords. Those wills come from the previous owners. It's the same way Zoro is carrying out kuinas will.

However I do agree that wado will get more shine in the end
Oden is relevant up until the end of Wano. After Wano he is the thing of the past.

He got his sword dude, straight from his sister. And he has been training Oden's son:seriously: Kaido even noted to how his haki feels similar to Oden's
Wow Kozuki retarded and poisoned bloodline giving him their trash and loser daddy's sword.

Muh Zoro carrying Oden's will.

Fuck Enma. This sword goes to the bin after the war.

Spoilers in half an hour
Post automatically merged:

Oden is relevant up until the end of Wano. After Wano he is the thing of the past.

Wow Kozuki retarded and poisoned bloodline giving him their trash and loser daddy's sword.

Muh Zoro carrying Oden's will.

Fuck Enma. This sword goes to the bin after the war.
Damn why do you hate Oden so much?

Bing you get the big picture
You have to remember that to me: ZKK is not Zoro vs Kaido round 2.

That's the point I'm trying to make. When I say "Zoro vs King", I'm not at all saying an encounter with Kaido is entirely unwarranted again.

A lot of my arguments are based solely on dialogue and Oda's tendency for patterns. What I mean by this is its very peculiar to me that:

- Queen turned Hybrid for Sanji, yet we've seen absolutely nothing of King's hybrid or even Marco vs King. We've seen Sanji fighting Queen at least 4 times since he started fighting him.

- King IS in fact the number 2 of the arc. However, I'm not arguing that Zoro has to have an extreme diff 1v1 purely healthy with King. The drug he is taking implies a time limit. Who also knows if Zoro will be back 100%.

- Zoro and Sanji believe Luffy can beat Kaido. Yes, Luffy fell, but announcements were made after this to tell readers, and the combatants at Onigashima, that Luffy still will defeat Kaido.

- King has barely been shown. Its not fair to make a comparison to say he's not a competent fighter for Zoro, at least one some level.

- Not even trying to bait a Zoro vs Sanji argument, but very clearly Wano is a Zoro focused arc. Zoro generally has precedent over Sanji on performing extra actions because that is just Oda and his preferences (see Zoro vs Kuma). The biggest point I'm making here is that whatever precedent Zoro has over Sanji, Luffy has that x10 over Zoro.

IF Zoro kills Kaido, it will probably be done in a way that does not make Luffy look bad, and does not elevate Zoro into Yonko "defeating" status. I.e. Luffy and the combined forces of all these fights against Kaido will have done the work, but mainly Luffy because....Oda loves Luffy lol. But yes, if it does happen, it makes way more narrative sense for Wado to be the one to do it, the other Shimotsuki blade, not Enma. Its the blade he's been mainly using for 13 years, and very clearly is more closely tied to his lore. Its also the one that very clearly should turn black first, under Zoro.

Stressing that the above is entirely my opinion.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Did Oden bully you at school or stole your girl dude?:wellwell:
Lost arguments to defend a fraud and a loser already?

Why this doesn't surprise me. Every fucking time. Any Oden lover can't take it anymore they go for jokes.

You lost buddy. Just like Oden lost to Kaido 20 years ago.

I like how you'd rather ignore that Momo, just like Zoro, earlier proclaimed that Luffy will win.

But that aside, I've seen you hard-shove your Zoro not fighting Kaido again prediction based off of just the dialogue and ignoring any buildup or characterization. If he does fight Kaido again with Luffy after all, curious if you're gonna take the L, disappear or just shittalk like these other people who've been wrong the entire arc but continue to do so (not saying you're among them)?:optimistic:
Confused. Momo was asked by Luffy to bring him back up there last chapter. What is the argument?

The difference is, Momotaro does not have to suggest Momo doing anything significant to Kaido. It does not suggest Yamato or Marco (if he's the bird) to either. Yamato also said Luffy will win but is merely holding Kaido off for Luffy. Marco also made claims to fighting Kaido in Chapter 999 but had to help with the performance floor.

Zoro literally has not mentioned fighting Kaido in the last 12 chapters.

And what you don't get is you, and countless others, continuously confuse my opinions on ZKK and Zoro actually fighting Kaido again in a full battle. They are 2 completely different things. I can agree that characterization and plot can "have" Zoro do something to Kaido at the end of the arc, but I can entirely disagree that he will take away Luffy's thunder and fight him when he recovers, not since:

- Saying Luffy will win to Sanji
- Telling Sanji to go to the performance floor
- Sanji ended up fighting Queen and forcing him to go hybrid, while Marco vs King hasn't even been shown and no King Hybrid as of yet.
- Actually cutting Kaido with Enma already and proclaiming his strongest attack

Zoro's battle with Kaido is over, it happened. Enma cut Kaido. He used his strongest move. Narratively, it closed because Zoro himself claimed it. However, his "moment" with Kaido (mainly implied by parallels with Ryuuma Shimotsuki) does not have to be. One is not the other, if Zoro ends up "Ryuuma'ing" Kaido at the end of the arc with Wado, not Enma, I will be right there with you fools cheering it on.

Can't confirm these until redon, Korean dude etc post these:

From B.D.A Discord

- Black Maria vs. Robin continues
- Robin uses COA
- Momonosuke asks Shinobu to age him

The Ame no Habakiri stuff was fake apparently.
Which makes sense. Tengu was holding onto the blade and is at the capital. Older Momo, after whatever happens on the roof and leaving Luffy to Kaido, could reclaim his sword once Onigashima ends up closer to Wano.

Plus, its possible Orochi has something up his sleeve, prompting Momo to get his blade and fight him.

Status
Not open for further replies.