Status
Not open for further replies.
I can smell the fear of Zoro fans for Adult Momo "stealing" Zoro's spotlight against Kaido from miles away :gokulaugh:thats why they dont talk about Momo very much. Better to invent some fake controversies about Sanji,to distract people from that. Whats the problem now if Sanji uses the suit against Queen? I dont see the problem there.
You know I'm pretty excited to see Momo as a Dragon, the reactions of Wano ppl, Hiyori, and definitely Kaido?
I wanna see what Kaido has to say to someone getting his fruit + at such a young age for "free" whereas he had to join the strongest crew in the world and sneak it and escape danger to get it.

So..... yea as Zoro fans, you haven't seen anything..
Most of us are either annoyed we see Momo plotlines which are Tama plotlines part 2 or some ppl like me actually excited to see whats gonna happen.

Not a single Zoro fan "fears" Adult Momo lmao
I have not seen a single Zoro fan grumble bc of "spotlight"

P

PeperLevi

@Hanzo hattori @Monkey D. Luffy @EtenBoby Even after that great moment of Kaido and Jack in rooftop,there are still people thinking that Kaido is a generic jerk villain that doesn't care about anything and anyone beyond himself and power,and that Beasts Pirates will no longer exist after Wano Arc. Some people here in WorstGen are thinking that Page One and Ulti will join Kid's crew after Wano.
We need the flashback of Kaido and his crew together,more interactions between them and more depth in their relationship to debunk all this. Right?

@Hanzo hattori @Monkey D. Luffy @EtenBoby Even after that great moment of Kaido and Jack in rooftop,there are still people thinking that Kaido is a generic jerk villain that doesn't care about anything and anyone beyond himself and power,and that Beasts Pirates will no longer exist after Wano Arc. Some people here in WorstGen are thinking that Page One and Ulti will join Kid's crew after Wano.
We need the flashback of Kaido and his crew together,more interactions between them and more depth in their relationship to debunk all this. Right?
Lmao kid has a dinosaur as the head of his ship and has is called captain for a reason.
Unless you believe they are all dying it’s pretty clear what’s gonna happen( most join kid 👀)

I can smell the fear of Zoro fans for Adult Momo "stealing" Zoro's spotlight against Kaido from miles away :gokulaugh:thats why they dont talk about Momo very much. Better to invent some fake controversies about Sanji,to distract people from that. Whats the problem now if Sanji uses the suit against Queen? I dont see the problem there.
No one talks about Momo because no one is insecure about Momo stealing Zoro's spot. :kriwhat:

fear? this is good momo becoming an adult lol
as a kid he can t slay orochi with ame no habakiri but now he becomes an adult? its gg orochi got one more head
fear lmfao u buffoons ain t knowing shit :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.