Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate his character overall. He’s a whiny bitch and annoying as hell. What he did against Luffy in Water Seven was the biggest bitch move.
Characters like Franky and Robin improved their abilities and got stronger. Usopp cried like a bitch and did nearly nothing but he’s gonna have a bigger bounty than them.
I could write a whole essay why I hate him
Usopp saved a crew member and because of him the merry saved everyone's lives. Speedreader, fake fan, etc etc. That was usopps vice captain moment

lmao, I bet the Gundam Wing opening gives you a stroke or something.
The shoulder looks fine, nami's straight up looked dislocated

As I said I don't care, sanji's fire immunity has been confirmed in both the Manga and in an sbs, at this point I'm just defending oda's messed up drawing of Nami during this chapter, toei interpreted the same way that I did too

The shoulder looks fine, nami's straight up looked dislocated

As I said I don't care, sanji's fire immunity has been confirmed in both the Manga and in an sbs, at this point I'm just defending oda's messed up drawing of Nami during this chapter, toei interpreted the same way that I did too
Then why did he run away from Kaido fire breath?

There is a Pun for Number 1025 which is "Post-Operation" 術後
Indicating that we will get to see a Character who had an Operation/Change recently
Candidates include ---> Zoro (Post-Heal) - Momo (Post-Growth) - Sanji (Post-Raid Suit) - Hiyori (Revealing she Healed Scabbards) - Yamato (Continuation of her Flashback) - Kaido (Finally his Flashback) ... etc

Second Pun is Freedom or Free Self 自由 自己
Which is clearly more of Kaido vs Yamato

Another Pun is derived from 01025, which is "Nephew, Let's Go" 甥レッツゴー
It either Hints toward Luffy & Momo Appearance, or Marco joining them (Since Oden was like his Brother which makes Momo his Nephew) or again, continuation of Yamato's Flashback & Ushimaru

Fourth Pun is "Auto Self/Will" オート自己
Which seems to Hint toward "Permanant or Non-Stop Haki Use" imo
Maybe more Info on Black Swords or Luffy found a way to keep his CoC always Active (Similar to Shanks) so he won't Lose like last time
Or just General stuff about Haki or Willpower

I can continue, but apparently this Chapter is about:
Continuation of Yamato vs Kaido + Arrival of Luffy & Momo + Some Haki Reveal + More Flashback + Possibly Hiyori or Marco appearance (To complete the Momotaro Story Team-Up)
Nonstop haki use huh? Time for Gear 5: Overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.