Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, it makes sense. The F6 got action panels with Strawhats. Inu and Neko aren't maim characters, so it makes sense they don't receive full chapter focus for their fights. Not to mention Peros has been a joke in relevance to Sulong Carrot/Wanda and inadvertantly Sanji, plus Jack already technically was defeated.

Just being pessimistic here. If I were Oda and I were trying to get to a particular point in the story but had to end other plotlines, I would certainly choose Peros, Jack and Fukurokuju ending before anything else. Apoo and Hawkins are technically more important, and probably will go down (if they do) before King and Queen.

There is certainly a hierarchy of relevance here
If Neko really is the one to beat Perospero, I think that would be Oda’s worst writing decision in Onigashima. Carrot is the one who has, by far, the most narrative and emotional connection to the avenging Pedro plotline. Carrot is the one who is supposed to be a rising star, not Neko. I’m not even a fan of Carrot or a supporter of her joining the crew, but her not being the one to beat Perospero is nonsense. Neko beating Perospero would be another “Arya Stark kills the Night King” moment in that a character who has, at best, a loose connection to the enemy is the one to beat the enemy, instead of the obvious choice (Jon Stark and Carrot). I’m hoping that, since Pero won his last fight due to the moon being blocked out, he learns from that experience and beats Neko by blocking out the moon

Lmfao his video was dog shit

His point was completely irrelevant
No one said zoro would kill a beaten kaido on the floor
That was his only argument lmfaooooo

Kaido will be up and in dragon form above the capital.
Ok. So then you believe that Zoro will land the final blow to finish Kaido and not Luffy?

I’m pretty sure his argument was that you can either 1, believe that Zoro will land the final blow on Kaido instead of Luffy which in his opinion is very unlikely. Or 2, kill a Kaido that was already defeated by Luffy which would be pathetic in his eyes.

Kaido will be up and in dragon form above the capital.
If Kaido is able to get up and easily fly around then Luffy didn't beat him at all, lol. And Luffy will beat him. IIf ZKK happens through the hostage way paralleling Oden, then it satisfies all the conditions.

Y’all are mad that Morj was spitting. Counter his arguments ZKK believers. :shame:
Pretty easy to, honestly.

Although I'm not totally confident about the theory like many others, I think ZKK can still happen keeping all the points this guy gave in the video in mind and Kaido could still get a 'bad' death, one he doesn't want. That would be a 'coward's death'. I can see Luffy's fight parallelling Oden's in the sense that Orochi in place of Higurashi takes someone, for example, Tama as a hostage and comes to the rooftop just after Luffy 'beats' him. He still might want to take this opportunity to gain Kaido's trust. Luffy of course will turn back to save her and Kaido again takes that opportunity and commits the same mistake again, diving in for the kill. But this time, Zoro is there. I think this works because:

1) It's a coward's death for Kaido.
2) Zoro is just protecting his captain like he did a lot of the times throughout the war.
3) Luffy gets his to defeat Kaido and potentially break his will to fight fairly.

Also, he literally ignored the panel where Zoro said that he'll cut Kaido into pieces. That's key evidence for the theory. Although I'm not a full-on 'ZKK believer'. I do think that the theory does have credence.

Ok. So then you believe that Zoro will land the final blow to finish Kaido and not Luffy?

I’m pretty sure his argument was that you can either 1, believe that Zoro will land the final blow on Kaido instead of Luffy which in his opinion is very unlikely. Or 2, kill a Kaido that was already defeated by Luffy.
What video? I wanna check it out. Please drop link or video title. Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.