Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda invents One Piece's version of the fusion dance to fuse King and Queen into one character, Quing.
Zoro and Sanji copy the technique and fuse together into Zonji, a green-haired sword-user who has fire kicks and simps for women all day.

They low diff Quing.
Now, Oda can put his full focus on the great fight: Raizo v Fukurokuju.

This has always been jarring to me. Like imo it's not Hiyori because there is NO reason for Oda to silhouette the character. This would be like silhouette Tama when she rescued Nami and Usopp in 995.

So it's always been 1 of 2 other options for me, and both are nuts lol:

- It's Toki, but she's dead and a ghost. She's around due to the fire festival as a spirit to be sent off.

- It's Kanjuro, for the exact same reasons you point out. In typical Oda fashion (i.e. Pudding), I can see Oda not really fully committing to the Kanjuro tragic role. In that, he actually did care for the other scabbards, but needed to fulfill his role. Big red flags to me is the pure fact that Kanjuro's original form is technically not known. Oda gave him/her some weird fluid looking shit as a silhouette lol.

Idk, it just screams Oda ridiculousness to have Kanjuro fulfill his role but also heal them too. Be someone with severe issues where they stab friends but then help them lol. Kin maybe cut down Kanjuro, but the actor, not the person?

When Big Mom loses to Kidd and Law it’ll cause the biggest all time meltdown in the community
is it that crazy tho? Law has a hax DF and if u know anything about how the world works u know magnetism has the potential to wreck the world. In x-men magneto is a omega class mutant which basically means he has the power to alter the world.
IMO** Kid's magnet fruit has the potential to be as devastating as Whitebeard's DF

is it that crazy tho? Law has a hax DF and if u know anything about how the world works u know magnetism has the potential to wreck the world. In x-men magneto is a omega class mutant which basically means he has the power to alter the world.
IMO** Kid's magnet fruit has the potential to be as devastating as Whitebeard's DF
I rate King and Queen as duo > Kidd and Law.

So Big Mom would have just lost to two 2nd commander level fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.