Status
Not open for further replies.
1) What are you talking to me about? Luffy didn't even know what an alliance was, and is still being silly asking law if he was going to betray him.
Oh Luffy knows....he treats them as friends doesn't mean he doesn't know...infact more than Law, it is Luffy and co who benefitted most from the alliance....he was with Bege and doesn't give a shit when Bege wants to poison BigMom and even went along with it.....

2) It's not a development, Luffy has always been like this from the start (Nami, Robin, ...)
That tells even more that Luffy is "mature" since the beginning....he knows the core problem of the situation.....what more do you want....lemme tell you, if you want Luffy to be some kind of making "clever/strategic" plans, then you don't get that sort of "mature development"...infact it is out of character......

3) Luffy has always wanted to protect his friends even if it means keeping them away from the enemy, it's not the first time he's done it
Well....again like I said above.....situation is gloomy where one of Luffy's friend has been dead infront of him.....and Luffy didn't lose his cool and didn't forget his responsibility......

4) This is to be the only time Oda really showed a development of his main character, otherwise it's still the same and even like that 30 chapters later he becomes stupid and "screw up" the infiltration
Well, situation is different...though I kinda agree with you but anyways Zoro too got angry not just Luffy......anyways, Oda chose this way to move the plot......

In the same raid, even after he was defeated by Kaido, Luffy relayed message to samurai not to stop the fight...and even SH knew that he was going to be fine....

At the end of the day, Luffy goofs up most of the time as long as he is with his crew or with someone he can absolutely trust and rely on his crew for many things....but only becomes serious when it is in utmost need....

When did you ban me? You need to reflect upon your position as a mod if you ban people over insulting fictional characters but ignore zoro stans calling real people retard etc. insulting a fictional character is not as same as insulting a real person. Also @Zowo used gay and weirdo as a insult first.
gay is not an insult

S

stealthblack

But what the part that gets switched?

Oh maybe sanji is Like: take my raid suit and use IT queen, so You can at least Give me medium diffs fight

When did you ban me? You need to reflect upon your position as a mod if you ban people over insulting fictional characters but ignore zoro stans calling real people retard etc. insulting a fictional character is not as same as insulting a real person. Also @Zowo used gay and weirdo as a insult first.
I thought you were big fan of both characters:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.